A 511 (Divalproex Sodium Extended-Release 500 mg)
Pill with imprint A 511 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Divalproex Sodium Extended-Release 500 mg. It is supplied by Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; mania; epilepsy; migraine prevention and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A 511
- A 511
- 500 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder, X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
hypromelloses, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate, titanium dioxide, povidone, polyethylene glycol, ferrosoferric oxide, ethylcelluloses, hydroxyethyl cellulose (4000 cps at 1%)
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|10370-0511||Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|54868-6088||Physicians Total Care Inc. (repackager)|
Related Images for "A 511"
More about divalproex sodium
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 409 Reviews
- Drug class: fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Divalproex sodium
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)
- Divalproex Sprinkle Capsules
- Divalproex Long-Acting Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.