A 171 (Bupropion Extended Release (SR) 100 mg)
Pill imprint A 171 has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride extended release (SR) 100 mg.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; major depressive disorder; depression; adhd; anxiety (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- A 171
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Yellow No. 6
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0470||Amerisource Health Services|
|16714-0334||NorthStar Rx LLC|
More about bupropion
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1288 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.