93XF 57344 (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg)
Pill with imprint 93XF 57344 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg. It is supplied by AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Diphenhydramine is used in the treatment of allergic reactions; allergic rhinitis; cough; insomnia; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 93XF 57344
- 93XF 57344
- 25 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Anticholinergic antiemetics, Anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, Antihistamines, Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous,
FD&C Blue No. 1,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "93XF 57344"
More about diphenhydramine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (467)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Latest FDA Alerts (2)
- Drug Information
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.