5/Z2941 (Trifluoperazine 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 5/Z2941 is Purple, and has been identified as Trifluoperazine hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by Physicians Total Care.
Trifluoperazine is used in the treatment of schizophrenia; anxiety and belongs to the drug class phenothiazine antipsychotics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Trifluoperazine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 5/Z2941
More about trifluoperazine
- Trifluoperazine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: phenothiazine antipsychotics
- Trifluoperazine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Trifluoperazine Tablets (FDA)
- Trifluoperazine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.