245 WPPh (Chlorothiazide 500 mg)
Pill with imprint 245 WPPh is White, Round and has been identified as Chlorothiazide 500 mg. It is supplied by West Point.
Chlorothiazide is used in the treatment of edema; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class thiazide diuretics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorothiazide 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 245 WPPh
More about chlorothiazide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: thiazide diuretics
- Chlorothiazide oral/injection
- Chlorothiazide Injection
- Chlorothiazide Suspension
- Chlorothiazide Tablets
- Chlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Chlorothiazide Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.