120 120 (Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release 120 mg)
Pill with imprint 120 120 is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release 120 mg. It is supplied by Physicians Total Care, Inc..
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; atrial flutter; heart failure; supraventricular tachycardia (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 120 120
- 120 120
- 120 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about diltiazem
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 94 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Diltiazem Long-Acting Tablets
- Diltiazem Tablets
- Diltiazem Long-Acting Capsules
- Diltiazem 12-Hour Sustained-Release Capsules
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.