1032 50 (Topiramate 50 mg)
Pill imprint 1032 50 has been identified as Topiramate 50 mg.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder; diabetic peripheral neuropathy (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 1032 50
- 50 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
polyethylene glycol 400
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0825||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|43063-0114||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
More about topiramate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 786 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.