Drug interactions between ranitidine and Zmax
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between ranitidine and Zmax - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ranitidine is in the drug class H2 antagonists.
- Ranitidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cutaneous Mastocytosis
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions
- Stomach Ulcer
- Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Zmax is a member of the drug class macrolides.
- Zmax is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.