Citrucel Clear Mix (methylcellulose) Drug Interactions
A total of 40 drugs (147 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Citrucel Clear Mix (methylcellulose).
Check for interactions with Citrucel Clear Mix (methylcellulose)
Common medications checked in combination with Citrucel Clear Mix (methylcellulose)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Calcium 600 D (calcium / vitamin d)
- Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals)
- Dulcolax (bisacodyl)
- Ester-C (ascorbic acid)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Ocean (sodium chloride nasal)
- Oyster Shell Calcium 500 (calcium carbonate)
- potassium gluconate
- Premarin (conjugated estrogens)
- Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin)
- Vitamin B-100 (multivitamin)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Citrucel Clear Mix (methylcellulose) alcohol/food Interactions
There is 1 alcohol/food interaction with Citrucel Clear Mix (methylcellulose)
Drug Interaction Classification
The classifications below are a general guideline only. It is difficult to determine the relevance of a particular drug interaction to any individual given the large number of variables.
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.