Drug interactions between clonazepam and Viibryd
Interactions between your drugs
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
- Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Viibryd is a member of the drug class miscellaneous antidepressants.
- Viibryd is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Viibryd (vilazodone)
Do not drink alcohol while you are taking vilazodone. It can increase some of the side effects including dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Food significantly increases the absorption of vilazodone. You should take vilazodone with a meal, preferably at the same time each day. Taking it on an empty stomach may lead to inadequate blood levels and reduced effectiveness of the medication. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.