Drug Interactions between clonazepam and Mucinex D Maximum Strength
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Mucinex D Maximum Strength (guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between clonazepam and Mucinex D Maximum Strength. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
Mucinex D Maximum Strength
- Mucinex d maximum strength is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|