Drug Interactions between Claritin-D and clonazepam
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Claritin-D (loratadine/pseudoephedrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Claritin-D and clonazepam. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Claritin-d is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Claritin-d is used to treat the following conditions:
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Claritin-D (loratadine / pseudoephedrine)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|