Drug Interactions between Citrate of Magnesia and clonazepam
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Citrate of Magnesia (magnesium citrate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Citrate of Magnesia and clonazepam. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Citrate of Magnesia
- Citrate of magnesia is in the drug class laxatives.
- Citrate of magnesia is used to treat Constipation.
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|