Astemizole Drug Interactions
A total of 359 drugs (1335 brand and generic names) are known to interact with astemizole.
- 108 major drug interactions (343 brand and generic names)
- 239 moderate drug interactions (940 brand and generic names)
- 12 minor drug interactions (52 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with astemizole
Common medications checked in combination with astemizole
- Acetaminophen-odan (acetaminophen)
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (aspirin)
- Alprazolam Intensol (alprazolam)
- Aprodine (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine)
- Carboplatin Novaplus (carboplatin)
- Clotrimazole Troche (clotrimazole)
astemizole alcohol/food Interactions
There is 1 alcohol/food interaction with astemizole
More about astemizole
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.