Zovirax Cream Dosage
Generic name: acyclovir 50mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on March 23, 2020.
Frequently asked questions
- SSRI’s vs SNRI’s - What's the difference between them?
- What is the difference between Celexa and Lexapro?
- I took Nexito plus for 3 months then stopped 2 days ago and now I am not able to sleep. Why?
- What are some common side effects of antidepressants?
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Zovirax Cream (acyclovir topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 37 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antivirals