User Reviews for Zovirax Cream

Learn more about Zovirax Cream.

Herpes Simplex 2 reviews 7 medications

9.5
Cold Sores 8 reviews 33 medications

7.6
Summary of Zovirax Cream reviews 10 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Zovirax Cream

For Cold Sores "I'm from the uk and Zovirax cost £6 which is probably $9 for a small little tube, it's rubbish, felt tingle so went straight to the shop and bought Zovirax, been applying it every 4-5 hours, 3 days later and the cold sore has blistered at side of my mouth, would of been better using tcp, it burns a bit but it does the job"

Danny boy2508 May 20, 2016

For Cold Sores "I do suffer from cold sores, especially when I'm stressed. Unfortuently I don't get the tingling stage, I just wake up to a bump on my lip. For anyone that knows me, I absolutely hate cold sores! It makes me feel so crap about myself. I used to suffer really bad to the point it would spread, and it would have 3-4 coldsores on my lips very painful! Nothing would help. Until I found this cream! It is an angel from above, a God send. This cream clears my coldsores up within a day!! So next morning I wake up and it's gone, even when it's blistered, it's gone! It's expensive for a tiny tube but defiantly worth it!!"

Kirsty123 May 9, 2016

For Cold Sores "living in UK i doubt if the ingredients are changed in zovirax here but I've been getting cold sores (mayby 10-15 a year..) since I was little and have always been using zovirax and now more commonly the compeed patches. The stuff is useless if anything it spreads it around even though I keep immaculate hygene with them, only using cotton but to apply etc. The only thing the cream seems to do is hold it at the stage its at and as soon as the cream is off for more than half a day it erupts again... I can have the cream on for ten days at a time. NOT CHEAP AND NOT EFFECTIVE. HELP"

Shannon110992 February 4, 2016

For Cold Sores "Honestly one of the best treatments for HSV or coldsores around! I start feeling a cold sore coming on (a tingling, burning sensation) and on goes the Zovirax. Instant relief from the pain and the sore stops in it's tracks! Definitely worth every penny of that "

K-Pop (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 17, 2015

For Cold Sores "I have been suffering with cold sores for 20 years now, they usually happen once a year. I am so horrified when they happen, I take work off, and basically live in my house for 2 weeks. I came across a YouTube video after feeling a bump coming on and that's when I came across Zovirax. I thought what the heck I've tried everything else. I went to my doctor same day (thank god I got in). It cost me about 90$ but it was worth it. This stuff is a god send! My cold sore was already at the blister stage so it was day 2. Applied the cream all day for 2 days, you can't even tell I have a cold sore! There is nothing! I wish I knew about this stuff years ago. Would have saved me a lot of agony."

Deedee111 November 22, 2015

For Herpes Simplex "I have lived 14 years with cold sores from HSV 1, spending $20/tube on Abreva and suffering from annual break outs, some worse than others, but all embarrassing and painful! I never thought to ask for an prescfription, but coincidentally had a cold sore on my lip when I went to see my OBGYN last year. She noticed it and wrote me an Rx for Zovirax cream, and I let it sit in my wallet for a couple months until I felt the tell-tale "tingling". This stuff really works, and if you apply it early enough, the sore won't even really form or blister and will completely disappear within 3-5 days. It's amazing, and totally worth it. Do yourself a favor and get it! It was only $30, and the tube is bigger than a tube of Abreva."

Very satisfied! (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 8, 2015

For Herpes Simplex "I got HSV-1 in 2008 from my cheating on my now ex-wife. It was never a problem until a breakout in 2010. I never went on antivirals until this breakout and I now know why this was so bad. In summer of 2010 I had neck surgery and had 4 fusions from c4-c7 and after reviewing this, the virus lies dormant in the base of the neck in nerve are called the ganglion. If you have HSV-2 (genital) herpes it lies in the lower back dormant. So, my first breakout 6 months ago in June 2011 gave me the worst ever making not only a cold sore but fever blister clusters on top and middle lip. Been on acyclovir since July 400mg twice daily. Still barely helped. 3 days ago got Zovirax cream and after 6 months its finally gone. This works awesome."

betterdays39 November 17, 2011

For Cold Sores "it is very effective!"

Anonymous March 18, 2010

For Cold Sores "Great treatment!"

Anonymous November 22, 2009

For Cold Sores "When I feel a cold sore coming on (tingle) I rub it on and it stops the outbreak. Only thing is it tastes horrible; sometimes it's hard not to rub your lips around the mouth without getting some in."

Anonymous December 10, 2008

"second bout with shingles--this time treated with zovirax--relief within a few days"

Anonymous March 29, 2008