Generic name: ERTUGLIFLOZIN PIDOLATE 5mg, SITAGLIPTIN PHOSPHATE 100mg
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 31, 2020.
- The recommended starting dose of STEGLUJAN is 5 mg ertugliflozin/100 mg sitagliptin once daily, taken in the morning, with or without food. In patients tolerating STEGLUJAN, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 15 mg ertugliflozin/100 mg sitagliptin, once daily, if additional glycemic control is needed.
- For patients treated with ertugliflozin who are being switched to STEGLUJAN, the dose of ertugliflozin can be maintained.
- In patients with volume depletion, correct this condition prior to initiation of STEGLUJAN [see Warnings and Precautions (5.2)].
Patients with Renal Impairment
- Assess renal function prior to initiation of STEGLUJAN and periodically thereafter [see Warnings and Precautions (5.4)].
- Use of STEGLUJAN is contraindicated in patients with an eGFR less than 30 mL/min/1.73 m2 [see Contraindications (4)].
- Initiation of STEGLUJAN is not recommended in patients with an eGFR of 30 mL/min/1.73 m2 to less than 60 mL/min/1.73 m2 [see Warnings and Precautions (5.4) and Use in Specific Populations (8.6)].
- Continued use of STEGLUJAN is not recommended when eGFR is persistently between 30 and less than 60 mL/min/1.73 m2.
- No dose adjustment is needed in patients with mild renal impairment.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Steglujan (ertugliflozin / sitagliptin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: antidiabetic combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)
- FDA Approval History