What drugs are contained in Steglujan?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 26, 2020.
Steglujan contains ertugliflozin and sitagliptin.
The Steglujan combination is used as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic (blood sugar) control in adults with type 2 diabetes.
Related Medical Questions
- Can you take Ibuprofen if you have COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Can vitamin C prevent or treat COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Basaglar and Lantus - What is the difference between them?
- How to avoid yeast infections on Jardiance?
- How many doses are in an Ozempic pen?
- How long does it take for Ozempic to work?
- Does Jardiance cause weight loss?
- Steglujan Information for Consumers
- Steglujan Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Steglujan (detailed)