What drugs are contained in Steglujan?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 16, 2022.
Steglujan contains ertugliflozin and sitagliptin.
The Steglujan combination is used as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic (blood sugar) control in adults with type 2 diabetes.
Related Medical Questions
- What is the safest diabetes medication?
- What foods should I eat or avoid for hypoglycemia?
- What is the connection between the endocrine system and osteoporosis?
- Which type of insulin has the longest duration of action?
- Steglujan Information for Consumers
- Steglujan Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Steglujan (detailed)