Lamisil AT Gel Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 22, 2021.
Generic name: TERBINAFINE 10mg in 1g
Dosage form: gel
- adults and children 12 years and over
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s footbetween the toes: apply once a day at bedtime for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily
1 week between the toes
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
More about Lamisil AT (terbinafine topical)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (8)
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: topical antifungals
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.