Lamisil AT for Women Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 2, 2023.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
1 week between the toes
- on the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
2 weeks on the bottom or sides of the foot
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
More about Lamisil AT (terbinafine topical)
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (8)
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.