Lamisil AT for Women Dosage
Generic name: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
- Lamisil AT cream
- Lamisil AT Continuous Spray liquid
- Lamisil AT Gel gel
- Lamisil AT Jock Itch cream
- Lamisil AT Spray spray
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
1 week between the toes
- on the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
2 weeks on the bottom or sides of the foot
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Lamisil AT (terbinafine topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals