Lamisil AT for Women
Generic Name: terbinafine hydrochloride
Dosage Form: cream
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do Not Use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product
do not get into eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Use and ask doctor
if too much irritation occurs or gets worse
Keep Out of Reach of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
1 week between the toes
- on the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
2 weeks on the bottom or sides of the foot
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622 ©2008
|LAMISIL AT FOR WOMEN
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
More about Lamisil AT (terbinafine topical)
- Other brands: Athletes Foot Cream