Cleocin Vaginal Cream Dosage
Generic name: CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPHATE 20mg in 1g
Dosage form: vaginal cream
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on March 23, 2020.
The recommended dose is one applicatorful of clindamycin phosphate vaginal cream 2%, (5 grams containing approximately 100 mg of clindamycin phosphate) intravaginally, preferably at bedtime, for 3 or 7 consecutive days in non-pregnant patients and for 7 consecutive days in pregnant patients. (See CLINICAL STUDIES.)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Cleocin Vaginal (clindamycin topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: vaginal anti-infectives
- Cleocin Vaginal (Advanced Reading)
- Cleocin (Clindamycin Vaginal Cream)
- Cleocin (Clindamycin Vaginal Suppositories)