User Reviews for Verelan PM

High Blood Pressure
5.5

Summary of Verelan PM reviews 7.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Verelan PM

For High Blood Pressure "I have been on Verapamil 200 mg ER for two months. Recently, I started getting palpitations, feeling dizzy, skipped beats, and fluttering and coughing sensation in my throat area and slow HB. I called my doctor and lowered my dose to 100 mg and he scheduled me for a halter monitor to see if it’s the medication. I am hoping it is and maybe he can switch me back to toprol xr."

Charles (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 17, 2018

For Cluster Headaches "My neurologist put me on just about every preventative medicine on the market and none helped stop my clusters. A high dose of Verapamil ER finally did the trick. (240 mg 3x a day) After almost 25 years of episodic cluster headaches I have finally been virtually headache free for about 3 years now! I am a bit worried about the side effects of taking such a high dose for such an extended time though. I've recently been having some voice issues and I'm wondering if there is a correlation."

qtipwoman July 20, 2013

For High Blood Pressure "I have had excellent results with this medication and only minimum side effects ( occasional constipation. I am a long-time calcium channel blocker taker and so far it has been an excellent prescription."

Bayridge Ron December 30, 2008