User Reviews for Rezulin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Rezulin
For Diabetes, Type 2 "I am a scientist by training. About 5 months after starting with Rezulin I experienced short term memory loss. Examining my recent life, I asked my doctor to take me off Rezulin since it was the only new drug prescribed in the past year. I had to go on SS disability since recovery did not occur immediately and my job performance was slow to return to normal and took over 6 months as I can on remember the very dramatic points during that time. My memory over this approximately 9 month period is still foggy. I still do not know that my present disabilities are the result of this drug but I have my suspicions."
JHWJR September 11, 2016
0 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Diabetes And Your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hypoglycemia In A Person With Diabetes
- Non Insulin Pen Devices For Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes In Adults: New Diagnosis
- Type 2 Diabetes In Children
Drugs.com Health Center
- Diabetes Symptoms & Complications
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Treatment
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Top 8 Breakthrough Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed