User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Acetocot, Aristocort, Aristocort For Injection, Aristopak, Aristospan, Aristospan Intra-Articular, Aristospan Intralesional, Azmacort, Clinacort, Clinalog, Cort-K, Ken-Jec 40, Kenaject-40, Kenalog-10, Kenalog-40, TAC 3, Tramacort-D, Triam-A, Triam-Forte, Triamcot, Triamonide 40, Trilog, Trilone, Tristoject, U-Tri-Lone, Zilretta …show all brand names

Reviews for Triamcinolone to treat Keloids

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone): "It worked for me for the moment. I got injected for over a year and the keloids got red and came back bigger. I got a big one on my chest and 3 on my back. And now when I get a pimple or a small scratch they turned to keloids after years later with no injections . I guess since it's in my body the scars turned red and now getting bigger and these 2 new ones were ,Never injected. It sucks I'm 36 and they don't stop growing."

Roxsimon424 (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 11, 2018

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone): "I have been suffering with Keloids all of my life. I have recently started going to a dermatologist for Kenalog-40 injections monthly. I have seen a big difference. I works real well."

Kalista71055 May 4, 2010