User Reviews for Stieva-A
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Stieva-A
For Acne "I've been using the Stieva- a 0.25mg for 4 weeks, in the first 2 weeks my acne cleared up for about 2 days but now it's come back again and I'm left with those awful red dots and pigmentation. I recently just got the higher dosage of the cream so I'm praying it works!!!"
Courtsxo (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2017
7 users found this comment helpful.
More about Stieva-A (tretinoin topical)
- Stieva-A Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Stieva-A Cream Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Stieva-A Gel Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Stieva-A Solution Topical (Advanced Reading)