User Reviews for Retin A Micro

Learn more about Retin A Micro.

Acne 2 reviews 504 medications

9.3
Summary of Retin A Micro reviews 2 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Retin A Micro

For Acne "I'm a male 29 and have used Retin-A micro gel 0.04% for 3 years now. I've tried everything from Proactive, Accutane and over the counter medicines. Nothing helped me like Retin-A Micro gel. Sure there was an initial breakout in the beginning but now my skin is so smooth, acne free, healthy and bright that I don't even care about the initial breakout. After 3 months of use I am Acne free thanks to this medication. I will not stop using it."

Anonymous August 29, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Acne "This medication is extremely effective when used properly. I developed whiteheads on my cheeks and had rather large pores on my nose with blackheads. I have been using the medication for a total of six months now. Initially, I had some redness, moderate peeling, and some slight burning right after applying the medication. After about three weeks, the side effects subsided and I started to notice my skin clearing, pore size minimizing, and an overall evening of complexion. I used Phisoderm Deep Cleansing face wash morning and night and then used Neutrogena Oil-free moisturizer with SPF 15 in the morning. My face is very oily so I did not experience much dryness."

mandy07 October 31, 2008