User Reviews for Remodulin

Pulmonary Hypertension

Summary of Remodulin reviews 4.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Remodulin

For Pulmonary Hypertension "The doctors in my area had given me two months at the most. I was taken by ambulance hospital on the verge of death ,unable to breath , kidneys shutting down , When I got there it was not looking good for me. They diagnosed me with Pulmonary Hypertension and started me on remodulin intraveneously which had to be increased gradually over a period of six weeks. The symptoms were pretty bad usually after an increase which was done every two days. But I started improving after a couple of weeks I was totally off of the oxygen and the cough I had for almost a year went away . Before leaving the hospital I had to learn how to mix the remodulin and how to change the pump- something I have to do every other day . Its compact it is just always attached to me However by wearing coveralls to conceal the tubing and keeping it in my pocket I have been able to return to work . I feel so much better occasionally have trouble sleeping , but not a lot of side effects"

Jed 12345 February 3, 2018

For Pulmonary Hypertension "I found it to have horrible side effects that caused me to have to take several other meds to deal with the side effects i.e. Jaw pain, nerve pain in legs , site pain, migraines , dizziness, nausea , confusion and depression. I did find my chronic cough was almost completely gone and I was starting to be able to walk further . I stopped after 1 month because the side effects were unbearable"

Red7iris (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 9, 2017