User Reviews for Aveed

Hypogonadism, Male
4.4

Summary of Aveed reviews 4.4 5 reviews

Reviews for Aveed

For Hypogonadism, Male "Cost varied widely $274 first time then $30 next two. Called to refill and now it’s $900! Can’t get an explanation. I received a letter asking for me to complete a survey for $50. I did and about 90 days later I received the check which bounced and I was also charged $12 for the returned item. I spent a week trying to get anyone to help me. Horrible customer service! Finally I emailed Endo’s president and they sent over another check for $50. It also bounced. I started emailing again asking for payment and now for the $24 in fees. Got a check for $12 and it also bounced. Got Tina in risk management and was promised this would all be corrected and I would be compensated for time and aggravation. I finally received a money order for what I was owed plus the returned check fees. Tina will not discuss my time or aggravation any longer. Don’t use this drug. Endo doesn’t care about its customers. I’ve already made the switch to every two weeks."

Wolf March 29, 2018

For Hypogonadism, Male "I have been on Aveed for six month.5 weeks After the 3rd shot I had blood work. My test levels are 400. Witch is pretty low. Before getting on Aveed. I was on test cypionate. 2 injection per week of .5 ml each. My test level then where at 890 . Plus every time you get an injection you have to go to your doctor'said office and stay under observation for 30 mn. So you get charge $35 for the shot and $50 for the injection. Cypionate with anastrozol for a month supply would only cost me $12."

Eman123170 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 5, 2016

For Hypogonadism, Male "Received my first shot yesterday in term of effectivity I'm not sure yet however I did have some severe side effects following the injection. Dizziness, sweating, and I fainted however it passed in about 10 minutes."

Chris t (taken for less than 1 month) July 20, 2016

For Hypogonadism, Male "On 4th shot cannot not tell anything. Not worth the money. Better off to get a shot every 2 weeks ( a lot better) a least I felt better."

Bama1973 January 12, 2016

For Hypogonadism, Male "Working well so far (on second injection). Less hassle than regular injections or gels and I don't have to worry about transferring it to my girlfriend."

DjangoMan (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 20, 2014