User Reviews for Aveed

Hypogonadism, Male
4.8

Reviews for Aveed

Arasamilk · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 28, 2019

For Hypogonadism, Male: “If you're looking to raise your T levels then avoid Aveed at all costs .I was getting injections for 7 months and Aveed did absolutely nothing to raise my T levels. My back and arms broke out in acne which never happened before.”

Chris t · Taken for less than 1 month July 20, 2016

For Hypogonadism, Male: “Received my first shot yesterday in term of effectivity I'm not sure yet however I did have some severe side effects following the injection. Dizziness, sweating, and I fainted however it passed in about 10 minutes.”

Eman123170 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 5, 2016

For Hypogonadism, Male: “I have been on Aveed for six month.5 weeks After the 3rd shot I had blood work. My test levels are 400. Witch is pretty low. Before getting on Aveed. I was on test cypionate. 2 injection per week of .5 ml each. My test level then where at 890 . Plus every time you get an injection you have to go to your doctor'said office and stay under observation for 30 mn. So you get charge $35 for the shot and $50 for the injection. Cypionate with anastrozol for a month supply would only cost me $12.”

Schmed · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 6, 2021

For Hypogonadism, Male: “I CRASH at 8 weeks and Aveed NEVER lasts 10 weeks and my doctor refuses to give me a topical to help me get by that 2 week crash until my next shot, seriously thinking about going back to topical, horrible feeling for 2 weeks between every shot.”

Wolf March 29, 2018

For Hypogonadism, Male: “Cost varied widely $274 first time then $30 next two. Called to refill and now it’s $900! Can’t get an explanation. I received a letter asking for me to complete a survey for $50. I did and about 90 days later I received the check which bounced and I was also charged $12 for the returned item. I spent a week trying to get anyone to help me. Horrible customer service! Finally I emailed Endo’s president and they sent over another check for $50. It also bounced. I started emailing again asking for payment and now for the $24 in fees. Got a check for $12 and it also bounced. Got Tina in risk management and was promised this would all be corrected and I would be compensated for time and aggravation. I finally received a money order for what I was owed plus the returned check fees. Tina will not discuss my time or aggravation any longer. Don’t use this drug. Endo doesn’t care about its customers. I’ve already made the switch to every two weeks.”

pincusion · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 1, 2019

For Hypogonadism, Male: “After taking TC for 15 years I thought I could get a break from 52 shots a year. I am usually between 600-800. My last level on Aveed was 310. Excluding the drive each way, by the time I wait in the waiting room, wait in the treatment room, wait for them to prepare and administer the injection, then wait another 20-30 minutes, it is a lot of wasted time for a shot. Each injection seems to be a big deal to them. No some seems confident in administering a butt injection. So far I had 4 different nurses administer the shot. I wish they just inject it fast, it seems like it takes forever. The shot itself is uncomfortable but tolerable. The worse part is waiting the 30 minutes afterwards, when you get up it feels sore and feels like something is in your back pocket. The nurse said my doctor was checking on doing 2 shots per visit to get my levels up but I am not sure that can happen.”

caydenax6 · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 23, 2021

For Hypogonadism, Male: “I've been taking Aveed as HRT for almost 2 years now and I love it! My T levels are always level and I don't have to worry about sticking myself every 2 weeks. I definitely recommend this to my fellow trans folk out there looking for a good hormone therapy replacement option.”

DjangoMan · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 20, 2014

For Hypogonadism, Male: “Working well so far (on second injection). Less hassle than regular injections or gels and I don't have to worry about transferring it to my girlfriend.”

Nick January 17, 2019

For Hypogonadism, Male: “Worthless. My T Level dropped to 411. I was at 800 on my personal injection. Not worth the effort. Avoid.”

Bama1973 January 12, 2016

For Hypogonadism, Male: “On 4th shot cannot not tell anything. Not worth the money. Better off to get a shot every 2 weeks ( a lot better) a least I felt better.”

Bob Snider April 7, 2021

For Hypogonadism, Male: “Works great for me”