User Reviews for Aveed

Hypogonadism, Male 4 reviews 62 medications

5.2
Summary of Aveed reviews 4 reviews 5.3

Reviews for Aveed

For Hypogonadism, Male "I have been on Aveed for six month.5 weeks After the 3rd shot I had blood work. My test levels are 400. Witch is pretty low. Before getting on Aveed. I was on test cypionate. 2 injection per week of .5 ml each. My test level then where at 890 . Plus every time you get an injection you have to go to your doctor'said office and stay under observation for 30 mn. So you get charge $35 for the shot and $50 for the injection. Cypionate with anastrozol for a month supply would only cost me $12."

Eman123170 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 5, 2016

For Hypogonadism, Male "Received my first shot yesterday in term of effectivity I'm not sure yet however I did have some severe side effects following the injection. Dizziness, sweating, and I fainted however it passed in about 10 minutes."

Chris t (taken for less than 1 month) July 20, 2016

For Hypogonadism, Male "On 4th shot cannot not tell anything. Not worth the money. Better off to get a shot every 2 weeks ( a lot better) a least I felt better."

Bama1973 January 12, 2016

For Hypogonadism, Male "Working well so far (on second injection). Less hassle than regular injections or gels and I don't have to worry about transferring it to my girlfriend."

DjangoMan (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 20, 2014