User Reviews for Lamisil to treat Tinea Pedis

Lamisil has an average rating of 7.9 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Tinea Pedis. 75% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 13% reported a negative effect.

Lamisil Rating Summary

7.9/10 average rating

Compare all 89 medications used in the treatment of Tinea Pedis.

LOrina January 28, 2010

“It took 3 weeks after I saw the improvements of my feet. I've been suffering from this every time my feet gets wet especially on rainy days but after I have Lamisil, tinea pedis doesn't exist anymore!. Thank you Lamisil!”

athlete's foot · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 18, 2017

“I can't believe how well this medicine worked! I had athlete's foot for five years on my left foot & for six months on my right foot. My entire left foot on the bottom & sides & in between my toes itched like crazy at times. Every day I suffered with my foot itching in the shower or whenever my foot sweated. I scratched so hard in the shower that my foot bled, and I really felt like I was suffering & that wasn't too strong of a word. I tried a few things that I read online & nothing helped. I finally tried Lamisil 1%, using it twice a day for six weeks & missing a few doses. Directions are for two weeks. It finally cured my athlete's foot! It's costly but worth every penny. I still use it occasionally to be on the safe side. I rate it 10*!”

Emily17 September 5, 2015

“I got athletes foot from the shower room at camp in 2006. From then I had it off and on for years. Finally after years of discomfort and pain and so much itching that I would literally get open sores from it- I finally looked up the best product for athletes foot. And in a few days years of pain and discomfort were permanently gone! Don't ask me why I didn't try it sooner. I love this stuff. It's a little pricey but well worth it. You only need to use a small amount of product so the tube (I bought a cream) lasts for a long time. I believe it says to use it for a week- DO SO. Similar to an antibiotic, you have to use it even after you think it's gone. I didn't and it recurred a week later. Used it for a week and it hasn't come back since.”

Anonymous September 27, 2011

“Under direction of my MD I took Lamisil for 7 weeks and my sense of taste disappeared. The past 8 weeks my taste has come and gone. Miserable side effect.”

Anonymous August 23, 2017

“Got rid of my toenail fungus. But I lost my sense of taste for 3 months. Nasty drug.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 7, 2012

“I have been using the medicine for the past 8 days and it has shown results so far by controlling the spreading of vesicular tinea pedis.”

Amadia · Taken for less than 1 month September 10, 2016

“I had a monster athletes foot. After four or five days my feet stopped itching and they aren't yellow anymore. I will never buy the dollar store brand of antifungal ever again.”