User Reviews for Bactrim

Reviews for Bactrim to treat Otitis Media

"This is the only medicine that is a miracle drug! I always use it for ear infection, sinus infection and bronchitis. I am allergic to penicillin and erythromycin. It works very quickly for me."

Eema53 January 6, 2018

"I have had ear infections on and off for years and Bactrim is the only medication that cures them."

yisagirl (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2012

"I am a 30 year old female and was prescribed Bactrim for a bad ear infection. One day later I had a rash all over my arms, neck and face. I was given a new antibiotic in the ER. "

Anonymous November 18, 2009

"Where do I start, I was feeling so icky and found out I had a double ear infection. My doctor decided to put me on Bactrim. That was the worst medication ever. I've had back pain, dizziness and nausea ever since starting it. The other odd side effect is the nasty perfume taste and smell I keep smelling. "

Anonymous November 18, 2009