User Reviews for Siponimod to treat Multiple Sclerosis

Also known as: Mayzent

Mashee · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 16, 2020

Mayzent (siponimod): “I have been taking this drug for 6 months. I haven't noticed any side affects. This is delivered to my door each month in a box filled with ice packs because it has to be refrigerated. I also have a Mayzent representative that calls me every month to check on me and to see if anything has changed since the prior month. Overall, I feel it's better and easier than the shot I was having to give myself. I would recommend this.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 23, 2021

Mayzent (siponimod): “I have been on Mayzent for a little over a year now and I'm pleased with it. I was diagnosed with MS in 2004. My Neurologist at the time started me on Copaxone. It worked for me for 15 years. I had no new lesions. Then my insurance company bullied me to switch to the generic version of Copaxone by threatening to not pay for the medication. I was on the generic version for a little over 6 months before I started having new lesions. My Neurologist switched me to Mayzent. I was a little skeptical at first reading about the possible side effects. After taking it now for a little over a year, I'd have to say I'm pleased with this medication. I haven't experienced any side effects nor do I have any new lesions. Thank you Lord!”

Bearillia · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 17, 2021

Mayzent (siponimod): “BlackMale, DxAug2020 I was on this drug for about 1yr. While on it I was a mental wreck. Extremely bad brain fog. physically I hurt a lot and used a cane from time to time. It didn't work for me, I was a breakthrough case. I averaged 5000 steps a day while on the drug. 2 days off the med and I was able to walk a mile a mile no assistance. Now I'm about 4 weeks off and I've been doing 10000 step days. (Mind you just doing house stuff).”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 23, 2020

Mayzent (siponimod): “My experience is I have been using 3 months. No side effects!”

Learn more about Multiple Sclerosis