User Reviews for Siponimod

Also known as: Mayzent

Multiple Sclerosis 9.5

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 23, 2020

Mayzent (siponimod) for Multiple Sclerosis: “My experience is I have been using 3 months. No side effects!”

Mashee · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 16, 2020

Mayzent (siponimod) for Multiple Sclerosis: “I have been taking this drug for 6 months. I haven't noticed any side affects. This is delivered to my door each month in a box filled with ice packs because it has to be refrigerated. I also have a Mayzent representative that calls me every month to check on me and to see if anything has changed since the prior month. Overall, I feel it's better and easier than the shot I was having to give myself. I would recommend this.”