User Reviews for Red yeast rice

Learn more about Red yeast rice.

High Cholesterol 4 reviews 48 medications

Summary of Red yeast rice reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Red yeast rice

For High Cholesterol: "Been taking Red Yeast Rice for 6 months now. It lowered my cholesterol from 269 to 109. Take 2400 mg daily (2 1200 doses) half after breakfast and half after dinner. Crestor was what I started with, couldn't take after 20 days. Too many side effects. Red Yeast Rice also helped my stomach problems (always indigested). Recommend you talk to your doctor and give it a try."

Sparkle23 June 10, 2011

For High Cholesterol: "Red Yeast Rice Lowered my total Cholesterol from 300 down to 190 in 3 months. I continued to take one cap a day for a year and the next blood draw was 170. I had no ill side effects and my liver function levels were not effected. I tell everyone to give it a try."

angiem136 February 6, 2011

For High Cholesterol: "Red Yeast Rice has been used for thousands of years in China with great success. Statin Drugs can cause so many side effects including stopping the liver manufacturing of CoQ10 which is necessary for a healthy heart."

baileycc November 21, 2008

For High Cholesterol: "It lowered my cholesterol to a normal range. Only side effect was gas. Reduced the dose and gas went away. Recommend this product as an alternative to Zocor or Zetia."

Lucinda Rideout May 13, 2008

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate