User Reviews for Azilect

Parkinson's Disease
7.4

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Reviews for Azilect

Mrs. Mumford October 16, 2011

For Parkinson's Disease: “Prior to starting Azilect I had very limited use of my right arm, my mouth drooped on my right side and my right arm did not swing while walking. I now have full use of my arm, my mouth no longer droops and my arm swings. For me Azilect has been a miracle.”

Anonymous October 2, 2009

For Parkinson's Disease: “It should be noted why a patient should stop taking this medicine before surgery. My father went in for a routine cystoscope and had major bleeding complications. Patients should be made aware that this medicine may CAUSE BLEEDING.”

Anonymous December 8, 2009

For Parkinson's Disease: “I had bad results from Azilect. Was in hospital for 2 days and 2 trips to Er within 2 week time. Had little fainting spells (would have passed out except for person holding me up) Dizzy, falling. Doctor sad it wasn't the medicine, but after stopping it these side effects went away. ”

Anonymous February 12, 2010

For Parkinson's Disease: “I have recently been told I have very early Parkinsons. Since then I've been on Azilect. I have not experienced any side effects. However, the symptoms (finger movements) have not improved. I have been told that Azilect slows down progression, therefore, alone it does not address the systems.”

madison · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 5, 2019

For Parkinson's Disease: “Before Azilect, I was falling from rubbery legs and freezing about every day. Since Azilect 1 mg, I have had no falls and have started to use rollator less and working with trekking poles. For me a miracle drug at this progression.”

mjbaz2002 · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 17, 2017

For Parkinson's Disease: “This drug just about killed me.. so be careful. I took it for several months then I had an unexpected severe reaction. I woke up one morning numb/tingling from head to toe - (like when your arm falls asleep). I stopped taking it - it took about 4 weeks before all the tingling to finally go away.”

EF · Taken for less than 1 month May 3, 2020

For Parkinson's Disease: “Noticed improvement in my hand stiffness in the first week. It also made me more relaxed and decreased my anxiety. RLS alleviated and I feel better in myself. I’m only in week 2 but hopeful that I shall continue to improve. Only side effects were a migraine on day 3 .”

marcie64 December 7, 2009

For Parkinson's Disease: “I have had to stop taking Azilect twice for surgery, the difference while I'm on it is amazing. The Azilect definitely works well with my other medicines.”

seshan9 December 13, 2012

For Parkinson's Disease: “For me, 0.5 mg does not work. 1.0 mg does work.”

pmm · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 23, 2019

For Parkinson's Disease: “This has very few side effects for me....maybe a little skin irritation and some mild headache What you get is one of the best Parkinson's Disease drugs...I think azilect is best taken with mirapex!”