User Reviews for Propranolol

Also known as: Hemangeol, Inderal, Inderal LA, Inderal XL, InnoPran XL

Learn more about Propranolol.

Propranolol Rating Summary

9.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 2 medications used in the treatment of Performance Anxiety.

Reviews for Propranolol to treat Performance Anxiety

"This drug DOES work. Period. It will eliminate the shaky voice, tremors and sweating, and as a bonus, will make you feel more confident, and allow to focus on the topic or task at hand, not on yourself. It is a magic pill, which good results were tested over and over by hundred of thousands of people (professional actor, musicians, business speakers) and it always work!"

A-recovered-one September 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I've just given a presentation to about 30 people and I ACED IT! Absolutely cool as a cucumber, thanks to Propanolol. I've tried everything in the past, hypnosis, meditation - all of which makes you feel like more of a failure when it doesn't work. I found out about this because my boss takes them, so I did a bit of research, read these reviews, then ordered some immediately from an online pharmacy. Best decision I've ever made, I'm never doing a presentation without these bad boys ever again. I get all the classic symptoms - weeks of torment in the build up, throat tightening, feeling like I'm going to faint, wobbly voice and shaky hands - knowing people are looking at you in pity. NOT ANY MORE!!! :D"

Bobby McWesthead September 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I am a college student and propranolol has saved my life and my future career. I hate presentations so much to the point where I will drop classes and do everything possible to not present. I even hated introducing myself, any type of interviews, and a lot of social situations. I kept this page open for the past 2 weeks because I wanted to read through everyone's reviews before I presented. My doctor told me to take 10mg 30 min before the speech and I tested it out and it didn't work. I ended up taking 30mg 1 hour before and 10mg 30 min before (that was probably too much because I am short and don't weigh a lot). I was initially nervous before the presentation but as soon as I got up there, I OWNED it. I have never felt more confident and calm."

iukiddo (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I just want to thank this website for letting me know all about propranolol, and want to thank all people here who shared their reviews!!! I've been suffering all my life from performance anxiety, to an extent it began to affect my career! I work in marketing and communication, where presentations are required all the time, I always screw up!!!!! But today was a completely different thing with propranolol!!!! I was presenting in front of the the GM and he was stunned!!!! Everybody was looking at me with a big smile on their faces :D this is absolutely a LIFE SAVER!!"

ShoMo111 (taken for less than 1 month) September 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I took Propranolol for 15 years and it definitely saved my career - I was a CEO in a high pressure industry where I had to do lots of public speaking. But boys and girls please remember there is no such thing as a free lunch. Propranolol is a powerful prescription drug and has side effects. Specifically it dampens your emotions and your creativity. So whilst you can give that speech confidently , sustained use will have a negative impact on your relationships and your performance. Ultimately the best solution is to work on techniques to change your emotions and make you more confident when you speak. Specifically practice for the moment when things might go wrong . What will you do to overcome it ?"

Charlie China (taken for 10 years or more) September 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I was deathly afraid of public speaking to the point that I would almost throw up while I was in front of a group. I would find out about a presentation in college and think about it every day for the next few months, getting sick at the thought. I found this drug and it changed the game. I started using it in graduate school and I had classmates come up to me after and ask me how I learned to speak so well. I takes away the fear, the nausea, the trembling, the shaky voice and just allows you to think about what you are presenting rather than what everyone else is thinking about you. This is a MIRACLE drug and I endorse it 100%"

Anonymous September 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have signed up to this website just so I could share my experience and hope that it will help others. If you are reading this and suffer badly from public speaking like I did (trembling, stuttering quivering mess) and have never used this medication it will be difficult for you to believe that it will actually work for you. I was skeptical as well. I remember being in the bathroom before my speech (300 ppl) taking the Propranolol and praying that it will work! I spoke clearly and even enjoyed the experience! It’s unbelievable, I could have spoken for hours I was that confident. It was the confident me I always knew I could be. My life has changed. Yours will too. I took one does of 40mg (give it at least 1 hour to kick in)"

thing123 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"thank god for the internet and for searching and finding that this drug was the answer to my public speaking disability. I have always had a phobia of public speaking due to my first couple of unforseen encounters with adrenalin kicking in and my voice locking up in the middle of public speaking. This condition can have a severe negative impact on your life, because when you don't know that this can be managed/treated you steer away from all occasions where you may be required to speak publicly, and that can have serious implications towards where you go with your career and what positions you can assume. I take 40mg as a single dose an hour and a half before events and that works like a charm"

bossman82 August 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Performance anxiety was very frustrating for me. I wanted to share my ideas, introduce myself in class, make killer presentations. I knew I had it in me, but the crippling adrenaline blast I would get every time I had to speak up in class left me severely depressed. I felt like a loser. But now, I'm a more confident person, thanks to propranolol. This stuff works. That adrenaline blast - you know it if you're reading this review - heart racing, voice trembling. GONE with this medication. I take one 20mg dose an hour and a half before a presentation, having to introduce myself to a class, etc. and I am a new person. NO adrenaline kick. My heart stays calm, and so do I. I love it. Please look into it if you have this specific anxiety."

Aegon Targaryen August 29, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Propananol has changed my life!!! Literally...... I didn't realise I was suffering from daily anxiety. I was due to be interviewed for a great new job but was not going to turn up due to uncontrollable feelings if anxiety. I decided to speak to my doctor the week before the interview as the anxiety attacks were ruining my life. After discussing all my symptoms she suggested a course of propananol (40mg) to be taken either 1-2 times a day or just when I know I would be in a difficult situation. I decided to take them twice a day. Wow...,after one dose I felt amazing. I thought I would never feel this good. I have no anxious feelings whatsoever, even when public speaking. The interview went exceptionally well and I got the job "

KNN August 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Honestly I have never wrote a review on anything in my entire life. This changed my life. I am so outgoing and love being the center of attention. But when it comes to formal public speaking my body goes under flight mode. Please please please take this drug if you have performance anxiety. I can bet a million dollars it will help you. It won't change your thoughts but once you get up there and start speaking you will feel so calm and confident. God bless you and Inderall!"

Carlypopo July 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Recently started graduate school and quickly found out that I had a severe and embarrasing physiological reaction to public speaking. I joined toastmasters and started working on mindfulness and breathing. Paradoxically, the harder I worked on getting this problem under control, the worse the anxiety seemed to get. I started researching medication and found Proprananol. Ordered some online. I took some yesterday before my second Toastmasters speech and I aced the speech (first one was a really bad without propranonol). This is amazing! I am actually looking forward to my next presentation now."

Q29 (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"A year ago, I was asked to read at my friends wedding & since the day she asked me I have been terrified as I usually experience an extremely intense heart beat like it's going to jump out of my chest, I can't regulate my breathing so find it hard to even get a word out, & I also experience dizziness like I'm about to pass out. I took 20mg the night before to test how I would react with it, 10mg about 1.5 hours before & another 10mg 45 mins before. I've never known anything like this. I read my speech with clarity, I could even look up and make eye contact with the bride & groom. My fiancé was gobsmacked. Usually he has to try and calm my nerves, all night he kept saying how amazing I did. I have a new found confidence now."

New found confidence July 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Never use it. It's just a lie. I ordered it once and they sent me the one which is almost out of date and it doesn't work at all. It just makes it worse. Never ever by this product from a website. Better take contact with doctor and get proper help. They are thieves who are selling this."

Firnado July 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I am no sales person, no employee of the drug maker but a simple person that is required to give presentations to oil and gas companies. I took three pills, waited 1 hour and felt at ease prior to the presentation. I can confirm that the drug removed the tightness of the chest, twitches to the checks, shocking hands and voice. This is the real McCoy, it works and I will never facilitate any further public speaking without taking this mini miracle drug."

Safety Professional July 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I am speechless!!! I read all the 250+ reviews and decided, this is my remedy! I have been suffering for 30 years now from stage fright despite being sociable and communicator, my heart will start beating loudly my breathing will almost stop and I am almost fainting just when I think about a public speaking or presentation! I took the 40mg pill of inderal 2 hours before a business presentation to 150 people, and guess what... I propelled like a rocket!!! I should have known about it before and avoid the wasted time..."

Loudman (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"If you have serious performance anxiety, propranolol is an absolutely great help. I used to worry for weeks about any sort of public speaking/performance, even when it was as short as a couple minutes in front of 15-25 people. By the time I actually got up to perform, I had overthought it so much that I was panicked and my heart raced, face turned red, voice shook, etc. I took 20mg of propranolol (10mg 90 minutes before, 10mg 45 minutes before) before a presentation and I felt pretty calm leading up to the presentation. I was even calmer when I started presenting and presented better than ever before. I honestly don't think ill ever worry about public speaking again."

Anonymous July 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have always feared public speaking for as long as I can remember. I even feared the fear. Always making excuses at work I some how managed to avoid it. I am socially very confident but the thought of standing up and speaking in front of people made me incredibly anxious. I think that because sometimes I am a bit of a joker I'd set myself up for an even bigger fall with the thought of me crumbling and dying slowly in front of an audience! Then recently I got married. There was no getting away from the grooms speech. I took 40 mg an hour before my speech and I spoke fluently, and calmly with no nerves. I even enjoyed it!"

Matthew P (taken for less than 1 month) July 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have had the fear of public speaking ever since high school. And now at the age 28 I still haven't gotten over it. I have been searching for job for 4 months now and each time an interview is scheduled. I panic, start trembling and cant think of anything to say. I have an interview in 15 mins and I took 40mg of propranolol and I don't know if it is going to help. My biggest fear is not knowing how to answer the question being asked. I have even canceled some interviews because I get so scared. Please wish me luck. I really need this job."

fear of speaking June 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have lost 3 years of college being victim of public speaking. Guys, please try this. I know how you feel but please TRY this. I just used that today in a school interview in France (in skype) , I was so scared. Imagine I woke up at 5 am and couldn't have more sleep because my heart was pumping so hard that I could easily heard it. I took 20 mg 2 hours before and another 20 mg 1 hour before. I became another person. I swear I was another person. No more anxiety, no more stress, no trembling voice, red face etc. I said to the prof: sorry but I am a little nervous because its my first interview on skype, while I was not at all nervous. It was just a part that I had learned and had to say lol.. This is a life saver for me"

MonCheri June 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I've always had an abnormal and extremely strong physical response to public speaking. My heart will beat like I've just sprinted 100m, my voice will become so shaky that I can barely speak, and the sense of panic scrambles my mind so much that I don't even know what I'm saying. Having to introduce myself at a meeting triggers something approaching a full-on panic attack. It's extremely unpleasant and very embarrassing. Psychologically I don't fear public speaking; the physiological reaction is just abnormal and disproportionate. Propranolol works wonders for preventing the physical response. I take 10-20mg 1-2 hours before exposure and can speak normally in meetings, etc."

MarkBr (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"IT'S A TRUE MIRACLE. 30 seconds before my presentation I was gonna run away from the class lol but the second I started talking that was the moment the miracle started. I could think straight, no trembling or voice shaking . I mean I was nervous which is totally normal but I had no physical symptoms of anxiety. I took a 20mg in the morning and a 40mg 1 hour before presentation but I think the 40mg would do the job but I didn't want to risk anything. totally game changer!"

Mohammareza June 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Magic. Everything you heard is true. I have had the usual symptoms- inability to think, voice trembling so hard words don't come out, gasping like a fish out of water and feeling so much shame, because in every other respect I am a competent, confident person. This simply eliminates it all and lets the real me come out. I can not recommend it highly enough. Do not waste another second of your life worrying about this performance anxiety or stage fright or nervousness of public speaking."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"1 weeks ago, I was informed that I had to present to a group of higher management and my colleagues on a subject I am not most familiar with. When I first heard it a wave of panic swept through me. I struggled to put the power points together. I was unsure if I could get through this without damaging my career. I took 10 mg in the morning as I had to run through it with my boss. I felt really tired after that and sense of detachment from people around. I could not imagine taking some more later before the real thing. I took 20 gram anyway 1 hour before. I feel that I could not think clearly before the presentation. But just as I started I begin to enter a zone where I spoke like a pro and completed it beautifully!"

BoonCheong May 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"No doubt, this stuff works. I stumbled across these reviews in Dec and asked my doc for it- no problem giving it to me, and he uses it himself for speeches! I suffered from a racing mind to full blown panic attacks. Tried toastmasters- very helpful, but couldn't get over the panic. Tried this a few times for smaller presentations, and I did notice a difference. This week I had a larger 50+ person presentation, and nailed it. Still need to figure out dosage - doc said 10 mg, which was effective. But for this larger presentation, I was feeling very nervous so ended up popping 40 mg total. Thing is, this won't eliminate the jitters so don't expect that. But when I started talking, it totally kicked in! No panic, in full control for an hour!"

nomorepanic May 11, 2017