User Reviews for InnoPran XL

InnoPran XL has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed InnoPran XL reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Migraine Prevention   9.5
Summary of InnoPran XL reviews 9.5 4 reviews

KC18 September 29, 2013

For Migraine Prevention: “The only high blood pressure medicine that really helped, BUT due to the price going off the charts, and no insurance, I've had to take a different medicine and suffer with headaches.”

Happy Camper July 29, 2009

For Migraine Prevention: “I have been on this medicine for about six years. My monthly migraines were debilitating, included vomiting for hours on end. I still get minor migraines, but I can still function and after a few hours, I am fine. To me, a wonder drug.”

clearhead November 15, 2008

For Migraine Prevention: “I've been taking Innopran XL for almost 2 years now, and I've had one headache in that time frame. Previously used to get 2 a week. It has changed my life.”

Anonymous August 29, 2008

For Migraine Prevention: “I have been on this medication for the past 2 months and absolutely see a remarkable difference. I've gone from a headache a week to one slight one in 2 months.”