User Reviews for Prometrium

Learn more about Prometrium.

Reviews for Prometrium to treat Perimenopausal Symptoms

"I'm 42 years old and perimenopause has taken over my life. My estrogen dominance was so bad that for 8 whole days before I even started my period I was almost bed ridden. My breasts were so sore, it was as if they were engorged and I, at times, felt a low grade fever coming on. I have a 21 day cycle. I have one week a month that I felt pretty OK... Only one week a month!! Went to the Obgyn and begged for help. I'm now day 5 on prometrium. So far my head is clear, no boob pain, I'm awake not tired, not hungery either. I do have some uterine cramps every afternoon for some reason. I can't wait to see how my whole cycle will be. So far so good, very happy."

Beachmom1974 December 23, 2016

"I take this medicine in conjunction with applications of divigel "

Anonymous May 18, 2011

"Taking it at 100 mg. Didn't like the dizzy feeling. Started taking it at night, much better but I feel it building up in my system over time. I wish I could take half or 3/4 as much but it is not available in those doses. I have absorption issues and the liquid form is great except I can't cut it in half. I do like what it does for my thinking, digestion, emotions etc but over time irritability, heavy-dreaming, pregnant-like feeling build-up. I am a small woman about 110lbs, 5 feet and wish smaller doses were available. A little bit goes a long way."

kbehunin November 12, 2010

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate