User Reviews for Meticorten

Bursitis 1 reviews 80 medications

Skin Rash 1 reviews 110 medications

Summary of Meticorten reviews 2 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Meticorten

For Skin Rash "Prednisone causes rashes for me."

Sade1960 January 22, 2013

For Bursitis "I have only been on this medication for 3 days for bursitis in my hip. I have noticed a little relief from the worst pain but I still am feeling stiff and hurt quite a bit. **NOTE: I have had insomnia since the day I started taking this medication. I slept only 30 minutes last night. Each night I have slept less. I was able to sleep 3 hours the 2nd night. I believe it is from this medication as the other medication I am on does not report insomnia as a side effect. At this point, I only have to take the medication for one week and if it helps with my pain, I feel it will be worth it but be aware that this might happen."

aha2009 April 19, 2009