User Reviews for Symlin

Diabetes, Type 1
10.0
Diabetes, Type 2

would give it an 11 if i could · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 30, 2017

For Diabetes, Type 1: “My endocrinologist put me on this to lose weight. Note: I am extremely sensitive to insulin and can only use regular as the NPH analogues make me very ill except levemir, which I developed an immunity to, and every week in have to go up another ten. Anyways now the after-meal-spikes are a thing of the past, I can say that. Anyone with dawn phenomenon NEEDS this. I barely even need to use my R at all anymore unless I eat something like a big chinese meal. This stuff has changed me so much, I no longer crave candy every night, now if I eat candy once every 2 weeks I'm lucky. The weight loss associated with this is slow, but it really works. Like a diet pill without the speedy effects. I HIGHLY recommend this to all type 1 diabetics”

RWeiger January 6, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 1: “Symlin, for me, has allowed proper digestion and has eliminated loose stools... which I experienced for 48 years and thought of as a 'normal' condition... and has brought signifigant comfort to my personal life. I am careful to delay injection until the meal is in front of me ready to eat to head off any negative nausea effect.”

Anonymous November 7, 2011

For Diabetes, Type 1: “Blood glucose levels do not bounce around as much since I began using this.”

jgushea June 13, 2010

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Helps to maintain lower blood sugar after meals and also helps to curb my appetite.”