User Reviews for NuLYTELY

4.2

Summary of NuLYTELY reviews 4.2 6 reviews

Reviews for NuLYTELY

Micoz · Taken for less than 1 month July 9, 2019

For Bowel Preparation "I have just completed the recommended two sessions of drinking NuLYTELY, heading toward an early morning colonoscopy. It is a LOT of stuff to drink, no doubt! But the two sessions are better than the old regimen of drinking it in one session. I had the lemon-lime mixture, which comes from the drug store ready to add water. The total prep drink required is 4 liters. It's not too bad. It tastes like lemon lime drink with salt added. Chewing spearmint sugarless gum between the 8 oz glasses of solution was helpful to me. I also drank through a thick straw to the back of my mouth to reduce the salty taste. This wasn't pleasant like drinking a milkshake or a Sprite, but it was NOT a seriously difficult preparation."

Dana · Taken for less than 1 month January 12, 2019

For Bowel Preparation "I expected the unpleasant experience of drinking this stuff; I also expected the "explosion" that would happen an hour or so afterward. That never happened. In fact, NOTHING happened all night, and very little after the liter taken in the morning. So although I had the colonoscopy, the doctor had to report: "the preparation is bad; cleaning was carried out but there are areas that could not be observed." Years ago the prep was Dulcolax and citrate of magnesia; it was awful but at least it worked!"

terri · Taken for less than 1 month March 1, 2018

For Bowel Preparation "Never, Never take this Nulytley. I took on 7/7/15 and nearly died for 6 months. My life has been forever changed. My intestines are chemically burned and permanent nerve damage from the Nulytley. I have spent my entire life savings on trying not to die from this poison. There is a warning on the FDA site, but they still sell it. Of course it is the only one medicare will pay for. This produce ruined my life. I go only to the doctor and my life is spent at home."

ETH · Taken for less than 1 month May 5, 2016

For Bowel Preparation "Took this twice as prep for Colonoscopy. It was disgusting to drink but they all are. Then came the weakness, dizziness and the migraine headache. Very very bad migraine headache. Never again."

El Toro · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 3, 2013

For Bowel Preparation "The best way to drink this is put it in a blender and get it all foamy. It goes down much easier and alot of the bad taste is eliminated. Had many colonoscopys and finally figured out the best way to get this into me."

Anonymous February 8, 2010

For Bowel Preparation "I rated the product a 5 as it does what it is supposed to do - cleanse your bowel. It is however the most unpleasant of medications and produced severe nausea. It was difficult to drink the gallon required. I had used Fleet Phospho-Soda in the past and that is so much better than this. Expensive also."