User Reviews for Colyte

Learn more about Colyte.

Reviews for Colyte to treat Bowel Preparation

"The smell and taste is so foul that I gagged so much that I could not continue after two glasses. Vomiting would have been next. Had to cancel my colonoscopy."

rimrod December 15, 2016

"First off, this stuff smells horibble. I nearly gag at just the smell of it. The last is just as bad. I find if I take a sip of something else first (I use iced tea) then just chug the glass full, then take another couple Swallows of my iced tea, it's tolerable. It starts working in about 2 hours and honestly, I only drink half of the whole 4L jug. No need to continue drinking in when you're already shitting clear fluid. You'd think they would have something more of a one glass full type of medication or even a pill for a laxative instead of 4L of water."

JAnd1420 (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2016