User Reviews for Nauzene

Nausea/Vomiting
8.1

Reviews for Nauzene

L-RN · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 13, 2021

For Nausea/Vomiting: “If I want to throw up quicker when I’m nauseated I can take this and throw up with in 5 minutes, but the reason I bought it is to help with nausea and not vomit so it doesn’t work for me at all.”

Vivian · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 22, 2021

For Nausea/Vomiting: “These tablets are a lifesaver. They really do work quickly, I always prefer a liquid to something I have to chew. I am one of the rare people I guess that does not like mint flavored anything!! Even gum. I am pleased with the wild cherry flavor, the only thing I wish sometimes is that it was a liquid. I tried Emetrol( liquid nausea medicine) and I end up having to drink the entire bottle, from morning to night. It does work, but not for $6 a day!! I recently got prescribed Zofran 8mg, and the Nauzene truly works better and faster!! I highly recommend.”

Princess · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 22, 2020

For Nausea/Vomiting: “I suffer from severe nausea and vomiting due to too much acid being released into my stomach. After being seen by my physician, to make sure that I had nothing serious, he prescribed many different types of antacids and medications to treat nausea and vomiting and NOTHING was able to control my symptoms, not even IV medications. I tried Nauzene and found that I only need to chew 2 Nauzene tablets which, by the way taste very good, and within 5 minutes I actually felt like I was never sick to my stomach. It is a miracle medication that you don't need a prescription for. I refer this MIRACLE NAUSEA RELIEF as an over-the-counter medication and recommend it to anyone that I talk to who tells me they have seen a doctor about a stomach problem and their medication isn't working.”

Nachacha August 3, 2015

For Nausea/Vomiting: “This is the best. Amazingly, it only cost $5. Zofran costs $50. My nausea subsided by the time I finished chewing up the second tablet of Nauzene. This stuff is amazing. The only thing is the flavor is awful when you are nauseated....it should have been made in a mint flavor instead.”

erin · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 19, 2018

For Nausea/Vomiting: “I think it definitely works, but I can’t tell if the taste and texture of the tablet is supposed to make me throw up immediately after biting it. When its an upset stomach and no large amount of nausea, they work great, but when I'm already nauseous and have reflux issues, they kind of just encourage throwing up”

brian · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 13, 2019

For Nausea/Vomiting: “I have been having severe sudden onset nausea during the during the night and Nauzene is the only med that will stop it quickly but for me it only lasts about 2 hours and then I have to take more. But my bile duct is blocked so that is the reason for my nausea. The nauzene does help though.”

SheShe33 August 26, 2017

For Nausea/Vomiting: “I've woken up plenty of time with vertigo, and not being able to find something that gets rid of the awful dizziness and nausea. I bought nauzene, and it lives up to its rep to work in just four min, I suggest you still take it easy after you take the medicine. It cost me $8 not happy about the price but definitely worth it. Box comes with 50 tab. Recommended!”

KP · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 29, 2020

For Nausea/Vomiting: “I first bought Nauzene when I had my tonsillectomy surgery and I got nauseous from the pain meds. It helped me from not throwing up and hemorrhaging. Now a couple years later, and almost expired I woke up with extreme nausea and vomiting from an upset stomach. I took Nauzene- cherry flavor (not too bad, pretty good), and my nausea went away so I could relax and get some sleep! Only thing I wish the expiration date was longer. I have tons of tablets left, and they will expire soon. I don't use them often, but I love to have them around.”

Cmiller415 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 18, 2017

For Nausea/Vomiting: “Nauzine seems to work well but they taste like an old ladys house smells. Atrocious!!! They are absolutely disgusting! They taste so bad that the next time I need them I’ll have to ask myself if the relief they give me will be worth trying to choke them down. It almost makes me angry that the manufacturer produced something so inedible. I appreciate that they want to help me get rid of my nausea but it seems like thats where they stopped. Theres no way anyone who manufactures them has actually tasted them or they wouldn't have put them on the market.”

Nikki August 15, 2020

For Nausea/Vomiting: “I believe Nauzene works well I have lots of stomach issues this seems to help. I see everyone say the taste us horrible. I eat the cherry chewables and I think they taste pretty good actually way better than tums. Just wondering what version of this are people taking that is so awful”

Rice57 · Taken for less than 1 month September 13, 2019

For Nausea/Vomiting: “It works great BUT the taste is atrocious”

Jolla123 · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 15, 2019

For Nausea/Vomiting: “These work amazingly for nausea, indigestion and gas. My gallbladder sometimes acts up in such a way that I need relief. Nauzene works very well for these symptoms.”

Annieisms · Taken for less than 1 month April 25, 2019

For Nausea/Vomiting: “My experience is with the liquid. Suffering with the stomach flu, I was desperate for relief and I found it. Thank you, not only did my dry heaves stop, so did my fever. Nauzene is amazing.”

Diego · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 28, 2020

For Nausea/Vomiting: “Works for the kids when they're sick.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 22, 2019

For Nausea/Vomiting: “It helped my nausea with a hang over. It did seem to work quickly. I would recommend and us again.”

More about Nauzene (phosphorated carbohydrate solution)

Other brands