User Reviews for Nauzene

Nausea/Vomiting
8.2

Summary of Nauzene reviews 8.3 4 reviews

Reviews for Nauzene

For Nausea/Vomiting "I think it definitely works, but I can’t tell if the taste and texture of the tablet is supposed to make me throw up immediately after biting it. When its an upset stomach and no large amount of nausea, they work great, but when I'm already nauseous and have reflux issues, they kind of just encourage throwing up"

erin (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 19, 2018

For Nausea/Vomiting "Nauzine seems to work well but they taste like an old ladys house smells. Atrocious!!! They are absolutely disgusting! They taste so bad that the next time I need them I’ll have to ask myself if the relief they give me will be worth trying to choke them down. It almost makes me angry that the manufacturer produced something so inedible. I appreciate that they want to help me get rid of my nausea but it seems like thats where they stopped. Theres no way anyone who manufactures them has actually tasted them or they wouldn't have put them on the market."

Cmiller415 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 18, 2017

For Nausea/Vomiting "I've woken up plenty of time with vertigo, and not being able to find something that gets rid of the awful dizziness and nausea. I bought nauzene, and it lives up to its rep to work in just four min, I suggest you still take it easy after you take the medicine. It cost me $8 not happy about the price but definitely worth it. Box comes with 50 tab. Recommended!"

SheShe33 August 26, 2017

For Nausea/Vomiting "This is the best. Amazingly, it only cost $5. Zofran costs $50. My nausea subsided by the time I finished chewing up the second tablet of Nauzene. This stuff is amazing. The only thing is the flavor is awful when you are nauseated....it should have been made in a mint flavor instead."

Nachacha August 3, 2015

More about Nauzene (phosphorated carbohydrate solution)

Other brands: Emetrol, Formula EM