User Reviews for Emetrol

Learn more about Emetrol.

Emetrol Rating Summary

8.9/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 216 medications used in the treatment of Nausea/Vomiting.

Reviews for Emetrol to treat Nausea/Vomiting

"I took this one night when my stomach was upset from lord knows what... I was feeling nauseated and over heated. I took the first dose and felt a little relief (but not as much as I knew I should after reading up on this medicine) I then realized I had drank some water before taking the first dose, which I then learned I wasn't supposed to. So I waited about 15 minutes and took another dose and felt immensely better!!! This is definitely going to be my new go-to medicine when my stomach is acting up."

Kizzykay98 July 2, 2016

"My mother gave this to me as a kid and I had not taken it for probably 30+ years. I was horribly sick with the flu and had someone pick some of this up for me and it still managed to do the trick. The secret is to lie still and don't take any food or drink in for an hour or so. Works wonders."

Bob_mac April 15, 2016

"I get horrible nausea due to daily medications I've been taking for years. These medications often dehydrate no matter how much water intake. When you pair this with a hot day and having to drive in the car for more than 20 minutes, it creates a recipe for disaster. Tums or Pepto provide very little relief for this type of upset stomach. I read about Emetrol on a few forums and found that it truly is a miracle drug! I have since taken an average size dose about 4 different times and it hasn't failed me yet. It's fast acting and truly saves the day! Without it, I would be throwing up weekly. Only reason for 9 /10 is that I am unsure as to how safe it is with Phosphoric Acid and high sugar levels."

The Believer March 21, 2016

"I took this medicine 3 times over the course of a few months, and each time I had very jumpy legs within about 20 minutes. It helped the nausea but I don't think I'll take it again."

Sammiejseal January 11, 2016

"Best med in the world for sick kids "

marleigh's mimi (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2015

"Wonderful! I have used it for 20 years!"

Sunshine72000 January 8, 2015

"I was having horrible indigestion and my stomach was rumbling and nauseated from I don't know what but I took it and felt better within minutes. No side effects. Whenever I get this again, because I had my gallbladder out and still have issues, this will be my go to medicine."

happy tummy (taken for less than 1 month) January 10, 2013

"I'm pregnant and bought Emetrol for morning sickness. I took one dose and within 2 hours I broke out in a rash on my hands, arms, neck, face and back. I guess I'm allergic to it."

HappyMomma (taken for less than 1 month) November 14, 2012

"I was vomiting every 5 mins. As soon as I took the medicine the nausea and vomiting stopped."

Anonymous September 29, 2011

"I was having terrible nausea and bought a bottle of this. Within about 5 minutes of taking a dose the nausea was gone. Worked better than expected."

Anonymous February 12, 2011

More about Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution)