User Reviews for Uricalm

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Uricalm.

Dysuria
7.3

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Uricalm reviews 7.3 20 reviews

Reviews for Uricalm

For Dysuria "I had a UTI and It helped with my pain but only brought on terrible back pain. it hurt so bad I couldn't breath or move it was worse than the uti pain. Let's just say after one day they are in the trash and I embrace uti pain worse product ever."

More pain than help November 8, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "This product, in just minutes (less than an hour) nulled the intense, acute pain and allowed me to relax. The pain was a 9 on a 10-scale. The UTI was due to severe dehydration leading to acute renal failure as I discovered 2 days later. Yes, the urine takes the color of the pills but none of my underwear retained the temporary stains of the product. I can't image any quicker help especially going to the ER over this. You usually wait for hours as I did in the ER. But at least I had taken this medicine so I wasn't in misery. I'd highly recommend it without any reservations whatsoever."

Holstein Gal (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 13, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "I took it while at work. It never calmed my pain. I plan on going to get some AZO."

CoDehdvdihsvydubsvsgdhbsvdyd August 8, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "This is the perfect medicine to help get over UTI symptoms. Now remember, this medication is only a pain reliever. If you have any of the symptoms that Uricalm relieves, go see a doctor!! If you have an infection you MUST to take antibiotics or it will only get worse and enter your kidneys...(which can be way way way more painful than a bladder infection) Uricalm does not treat underlying problems. But, is a life saver in the healing process!!!! I immediately lost the urgency of having to urinate, I was able to urinate and feel like I had emptied my bladder completely, and the burning sensation was gone. I Highly recommend it if your struggling with harsh symptoms."

Hall881 July 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "it doesn't treat urinary tract infections ."

ifizzle (taken for less than 1 month) January 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "I was in pain one might so i drove to kroger at 3 in the morning bought this because it said it had more strength than azo so I took them as soon as i walked out the store drive home sat in my car for an hour to still be in pain. These pills do not work i drove back to kroger got the azo brand and was in relief within 20 mins dont waist your money on this brand"

Lisa3221 October 29, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "This medicine is my go to every time! It takes away every bit of pain and discomfort that comes along with a UTI, would recommend to anyone!"

angkahl August 30, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "I had to come home early from work, thought I needed the ER. Called my sis and she said to try Uricalm first. SOOOO glad I took her advice. I went from fetal position with nausea and pain to almost complete relief in less than an hour. LESS THAN AN HOUR! I've never written a review for anything in my life, but this was beyond amazing that I couldn't help but pass this along to fellow hurting mamas. I'm still cranberrying and antibiotic-ing it up but my symptoms have totally subsided. From tears to cheers!! I'm in total disbelief! (Hahaha I sound like an infomercial, but I promise I'm real!! ;) good luck!!"

Uri-pain gone! (taken for less than 1 month) August 3, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "Did absolutely nothing to help with the burning or pain. Just made me queasy and turned my pee highlighter orange. Total waste of $5."

Unhappy newlywed June 15, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "I was experiencing early symptoms of a UTI. I felt like I had to go to the bathroom even after I had just been and it was very uncomfortable feeling, I wouldn't say it burned like UTI's usually do, it just felt like I had to go really bad. I got an at home UTI test strip and sure enough I had it. I got the URICALM at my local CVS store in hopes it would give me some kind of relief. I drank a 12oz of cranberry juice and three water bottles with 2 tablets (in 12 hours) and that night I felt 100% better! I was worried I would have to go to the doctor and get on antibiotics but with URICALM that wasn't the case! Very affordable. It comes in a 60 pack and it only took 2 to help me! I would recommend this especially if you are catching it early!"

456789LEAP_ April 3, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "I got a UTI on the last day of my vacation, with 12 hours of plane rides to get through. On my way to the airport, I stopped at the drugstore for some recommended Azo. I saw Uricalm Max and decided to give it a try since it was on sale. Best. Decision. Ever. I went from nearly crying, sitting with nothing coming out yet feeling like I was going to pee myself whenever I stood up.. to feeling 100% completely normal. When I got home, I went home and saw a doctor. I was prescribed the usual antibiotics and urinary analgesic. Uricalm Max works much better, and for longer than the medication from the pharmacy.. same price AND I can get uricalm over the counter to help until I can see a doctor for antibiotics."

Smariew (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "Thankful this is OTC, works better than Azo, faster as well"

Aries07 (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "IT works like a charm. I took two pills last night and I was able to sleep without discomfort. I really recommend. I bought the Uricalm MAX ."

No Longer Aggravated! (taken for less than 1 month) August 14, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "Just don't mistake Uricalm Intensive for Uricalm! I grabbed the box in a rush and when I got home phenazopyridine the ingredient that stops the burning and pain is not in the Intensive. "

MillsMissy July 7, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "This OTC medicine was the first to make me stop feeling any pain at all. One day I had to pull over during my commute to use the restroom at a Parkway rest stop. I commute over 60 miles to work every day, and have never had to stop. By 11 AM I was aware I had a UTI. On my way home I purchased this product with no idea what it could do, but my doctor couldn't see me for three more days. Within 30 minutes the constant pain was gone."

Chaybleakround June 2, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "Works very quickly! Prefer this over any other brand."

New OrleansLady (taken for less than 1 month) November 29, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "I've had urinary tract infections since I was little. My mom always bought these numbing pills and they worked like a charm! I'm having one at the moment and my mom bought Uricalm. Works within minutes for me and totally takes away the pain. These things work for hours and hours. And the higher the dosage the better it works. Total life saver if your having any bladder problems."

Girlygirl 45 (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "It worked a couple minutes after taking it, I was relieved!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Great medication. Works fast and lasts all day long as long as you drink cranberry juice or water. Much better than AZO."

Anonym August 12, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "I researched OTC medicines for urinary tract infection last night when I was very uncomfortable with symptoms and had not been able to get to the Dr. The previous night I could not sleep due to excessive urgency after already emptying my bladder. At 9:30PM I decided to get to the pharmacy to find this medication or something similar. I was skeptical but amazed after taking 2 tabs as directed at 10:00PM I was able to sleep all night comfortably. I did as the medication instructed and contacted my Dr. today. All I wanted was to get through the night and it really worked! It works so well but don't be fooled that you don't need to see a Doctor. It will not cure the infection."

andrewsc57 October 28, 2009