User Reviews for Uricalm to treat Dysuria

Uricalm has an average rating of 7.5 out of 10 from a total of 23 ratings for the treatment of Dysuria. 74% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 26% reported a negative effect.

Uricalm Rating Summary

7.5/10 average rating

Compare all 16 medications used in the treatment of Dysuria.

Reviews for Uricalm

andrewsc57 October 28, 2009

“I researched OTC medicines for urinary tract infection last night when I was very uncomfortable with symptoms and had not been able to get to the Dr. The previous night I could not sleep due to excessive urgency after already emptying my bladder. At 9:30PM I decided to get to the pharmacy to find this medication or something similar. I was skeptical but amazed after taking 2 tabs as directed at 10:00PM I was able to sleep all night comfortably. I did as the medication instructed and contacted my Dr. today. All I wanted was to get through the night and it really worked! It works so well but don't be fooled that you don't need to see a Doctor. It will not cure the infection.”

Girlygirl 45 · Taken for less than 1 month April 4, 2013

“I've had urinary tract infections since I was little. My mom always bought these numbing pills and they worked like a charm! I'm having one at the moment and my mom bought Uricalm. Works within minutes for me and totally takes away the pain. These things work for hours and hours. And the higher the dosage the better it works. Total life saver if your having any bladder problems.”

Uri-pain gone! · Taken for less than 1 month August 3, 2016

“I had to come home early from work, thought I needed the ER. Called my sis and she said to try Uricalm first. SOOOO glad I took her advice. I went from fetal position with nausea and pain to almost complete relief in less than an hour. LESS THAN AN HOUR! I've never written a review for anything in my life, but this was beyond amazing that I couldn't help but pass this along to fellow hurting mamas. I'm still cranberrying and antibiotic-ing it up but my symptoms have totally subsided. From tears to cheers!! I'm in total disbelief! (Hahaha I sound like an infomercial, but I promise I'm real!! ;) good luck!!”

xlk February 18, 2019

“This message is VERY IMPORTANT: As soon as you feel even the slightest bit discomfort you must take these pills because they take even up to 45 minutes to really kick in. You MUST take them with food, and I mean like as much as a meal or similar or you WILL get very sick. BUT this is the best pain relief I have ever felt. Once you take them they last all day and eliminate any pain including while you’re peeing. Yes they do make you lower back a little sensitive but it’s worth the relief this medicine brings. I like to eat breakfast, pop two in my mouth and sit in a hot relaxing bath til they kick in and it works wonders, really great! I highly recommend using this medicine!”

Nothappening01 May 30, 2019

“I went to the store as soon as I had discomfort and saw that these were a higher dosage so I bought them. The first time it helped a little. I've been taking them 3 times a day for a couple of days and all they've done is change the color of my pee and possibly caused excruciating lower back pain as well as abdominal pain.”

Jenn M September 7, 2019

“I’m have chronic frequency and urgency due to having had six children and also MS. I tried this medication for the first time today while on a road trip. I am truly stunned by how well this works. I previously did not know what it’s like to urinate without pain. I’m someone going to bathroom every hour on the hour. This has been an amazing vacation from my normal burdensome symptoms. I’ve only taken the one dose thus far, and it worked immediately. A far cry from the AZO supplement which did nothing for me.”

Hall881 July 5, 2017

“This is the perfect medicine to help get over UTI symptoms. Now remember, this medication is only a pain reliever. If you have any of the symptoms that Uricalm relieves, go see a doctor!! If you have an infection you MUST to take antibiotics or it will only get worse and enter your kidneys...(which can be way way way more painful than a bladder infection) Uricalm does not treat underlying problems. But, is a life saver in the healing process!!!! I immediately lost the urgency of having to urinate, I was able to urinate and feel like I had emptied my bladder completely, and the burning sensation was gone. I Highly recommend it if your struggling with harsh symptoms.”

Smariew · Taken for less than 1 month February 11, 2016

“I got a UTI on the last day of my vacation, with 12 hours of plane rides to get through. On my way to the airport, I stopped at the drugstore for some recommended Azo. I saw Uricalm Max and decided to give it a try since it was on sale. Best. Decision. Ever. I went from nearly crying, sitting with nothing coming out yet feeling like I was going to pee myself whenever I stood up.. to feeling 100% completely normal. When I got home, I went home and saw a doctor. I was prescribed the usual antibiotics and urinary analgesic. Uricalm Max works much better, and for longer than the medication from the pharmacy.. same price AND I can get uricalm over the counter to help until I can see a doctor for antibiotics.”

Shay · Taken for less than 1 month January 20, 2019

“I tried Uricalm for the first time today because I was experiencing major pain and a great sense or urgency to urinate and I kid you not, this stuff works. I am not getting paid to share my opinion but it worked so well I felt I had to inform you all. I wished I had know about this before now. I am extremely pleased. I was in so much discomfort that I couldn't sit or stand without feeling the urgency to urinate. Now I am 90% better. ”

Brandy · Taken for less than 1 month October 4, 2020

“I used to take AZO but I heard that Uricalm Max is stronger, so I gave it a try. I was a bit disappointed that Uricalm also causes nausea, because that was my main gripe with AZO. It's not pleasant when you wake up at 5am with the onset pain of a UTI. You just don't have the patience to wait to take the tablets until you have made a meal for yourself and danced around the kitchen trying to eat. But this must be a side effect of all urinary analgesics. I think it takes the same amount of time for the relief to take effect as AZO. Don't let the relief of feeling better lull you into a false belief that your UTI is gone. Go to your doctor for antibiotics, because these tablets only treat the symptoms and will NOT cure UTIs.”

456789LEAP_ April 3, 2016

“I was experiencing early symptoms of a UTI. I felt like I had to go to the bathroom even after I had just been and it was very uncomfortable feeling, I wouldn't say it burned like UTI's usually do, it just felt like I had to go really bad. I got an at home UTI test strip and sure enough I had it. I got the URICALM at my local CVS store in hopes it would give me some kind of relief. I drank a 12oz of cranberry juice and three water bottles with 2 tablets (in 12 hours) and that night I felt 100% better! I was worried I would have to go to the doctor and get on antibiotics but with URICALM that wasn't the case! Very affordable. It comes in a 60 pack and it only took 2 to help me! I would recommend this especially if you are catching it early!”

Chaybleakround June 2, 2015

“This OTC medicine was the first to make me stop feeling any pain at all. One day I had to pull over during my commute to use the restroom at a Parkway rest stop. I commute over 60 miles to work every day, and have never had to stop. By 11 AM I was aware I had a UTI. On my way home I purchased this product with no idea what it could do, but my doctor couldn't see me for three more days. Within 30 minutes the constant pain was gone.”

Lisa3221 October 29, 2016

“I was in pain one might so i drove to kroger at 3 in the morning bought this because it said it had more strength than azo so I took them as soon as i walked out the store drive home sat in my car for an hour to still be in pain. These pills do not work i drove back to kroger got the azo brand and was in relief within 20 mins dont waist your money on this brand”

Holstein Gal · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 13, 2017

“This product, in just minutes (less than an hour) nulled the intense, acute pain and allowed me to relax. The pain was a 9 on a 10-scale. The UTI was due to severe dehydration leading to acute renal failure as I discovered 2 days later. Yes, the urine takes the color of the pills but none of my underwear retained the temporary stains of the product. I can't image any quicker help especially going to the ER over this. You usually wait for hours as I did in the ER. But at least I had taken this medicine so I wasn't in misery. I'd highly recommend it without any reservations whatsoever.”

More pain than help November 8, 2017

“I had a UTI and It helped with my pain but only brought on terrible back pain. it hurt so bad I couldn't breath or move it was worse than the uti pain. Let's just say after one day they are in the trash and I embrace uti pain worse product ever.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 17, 2012

“It worked a couple minutes after taking it, I was relieved!”

angkahl August 30, 2016

“This medicine is my go to every time! It takes away every bit of pain and discomfort that comes along with a UTI, would recommend to anyone!”

New OrleansLady · Taken for less than 1 month November 29, 2014

“Works very quickly! Prefer this over any other brand.”

No Longer Aggravated! · Taken for less than 1 month August 14, 2015

“IT works like a charm. I took two pills last night and I was able to sleep without discomfort. I really recommend. I bought the Uricalm MAX .”

MillsMissy July 7, 2015

“Just don't mistake Uricalm Intensive for Uricalm! I grabbed the box in a rush and when I got home phenazopyridine the ingredient that stops the burning and pain is not in the Intensive. ”

jackie 2020 · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 9, 2021

“yes it does work and it's supposed to turn your pee orange”

Aries07 · Taken for less than 1 month November 6, 2015

“Thankful this is OTC, works better than Azo, faster as well”

Unhappy newlywed June 15, 2016

“Did absolutely nothing to help with the burning or pain. Just made me queasy and turned my pee highlighter orange. Total waste of $5.”

CoDehdvdihsvydubsvsgdhbsvdyd August 8, 2017

“I took it while at work. It never calmed my pain. I plan on going to get some AZO.”

ifizzle · Taken for less than 1 month January 2, 2017

“it doesn't treat urinary tract infections .”

Learn more about Dysuria