User Reviews for Azo-Standard to treat Dysuria

Azo-Standard has an average rating of 7.4 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Dysuria. 50% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 13% reported a negative effect.

Azo-Standard Rating Summary

7.4/10 average rating

Compare all 16 medications used in the treatment of Dysuria.

Tokyo · Taken for less than 1 month January 12, 2020

“Man , this does nothing for me but turn my urine ORANGE . It made my stomach hurt extremely bad . Like , it made a knot in my stomach where I couldn’t move . I had a heat flash and all . It was horrible . Seriously”

KMarak59 · Taken for less than 1 month January 27, 2017

“I've always had good luck using this for bladderpain...although I read where the active ingredient phenazopyridine HCl. Has been found to cause intestinal cancer in laboratory rats and liver cancer in lab mice...this is concerning to me and should very well be to all. Just an FYI.”

Anonymous December 5, 2014

“This medicine is a God send! I'm 20/F 140lbs and I frequently have pain at the very bottom of my urethra which Azo soothes every time. However it makes me quite nauseous if I don't take it right after eating and it makes my mouth taste strange and chemical-y. If you are considering taking this, make sure you stock up on black panties (or jammies) as it will stain everything.”

AZO Relieved April 22, 2013

“I found this to be incredibly helpful. I developed a urinary tract infection on a Friday night and had to go to work an hour later. Within an hour of taking AZO, I felt much more comfortable. It can make you feel dizzy. Therefore, I recommend taking the pill with a meal. My minor complaint would be that I found the time it took to kick in and wear off to vary greatly each time I took it. However, totally worth it. Warning: take an antibiotic when you can. AZO will make you feel better, but only temporarily.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 8, 2015

“My pee is obviously orange. I wore panty liners to prevent staining. Relieved the urgency and burning sensation however after my second dose on both dose I had excruciating episodes of kidney pain. Like instantly dropping to the floor, Not being able to do anything but cry for five to ten minutes until it was over. Nausea and hot flashes also. It served it's purpose but was definitely uncomfortable.”

Anonymous April 14, 2011

“Azo is an awesome product for urinary tract infections that come on all of a sudden. It's been a God send for me on two occasions. The first time I used it was a year ago when I had a bad burning sensation from a bubble bath product I was allergic to. Then recently I woke up on a Sunday with a terrible urinary tract infection. Without this product I would have been in screaming pain until I got to the doctor.”

Llaw September 25, 2016

“This was recommended by my doctor to help with abdominal pain I was having because of a UTI. Every time I take this it increases the pain substantially for 30 minutes or more. After that the pain subsides though it's certainly not gone. Time to try some other pain killer.”