User Reviews for Penicillin g benzathine

Also known as: Bicillin L-A, Isoject Permapen

Penicillin g benzathine has an average rating of 9.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Penicillin g benzathine reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Bacterial Infection 9.0
Summary of Penicillin g benzathine reviews 9.0 1 reviews

Konstantinova July 15, 2017

Bicillin L-A (penicillin g benzathine) for Bacterial Infection: “This was given for my lyme disease. Second week after my second injectable dose 9 hours later start with a hip pain by the end of the day the pain spread through out my both hips and lower back to the point I can not even get off my bed. Took strong dose of pain meds no reliave of the pain”

Anonymous March 11, 2012

Bicillin L-A (penicillin g benzathine) for Lyme Disease, Neurologic: “So, I have been doing this for a month and feel terrible the first two days then I start feeling like my usual self. I can cook and do some house chores so that is a good sign since I haven't had much success in much of anything! My husband is much better at giving these shots compared to the staff so we do them at home. It is better than the pills. I hate shots but my husband is wonderful so I am ok with it.”

Anonymous March 23, 2010

Bicillin L-A (penicillin g benzathine) for Lyme Disease, Neurologic: “I took oral medications for over a year. My health improved, but I was no where near where I wanted to be. I have been using Bicillin LA for 5 weeks now and have enjoyed a huge improvement in my health. I'm not quite back to my normal self, but I am very optimistic that the Bicillin is going to be the ticket that returns me to a healthy state.”

Anonymous February 15, 2010

Bicillin L-A (penicillin g benzathine) for Lyme Disease, Neurologic: “Excellent. Must be used long term. Got my son well in 9 months.”