User Reviews for Denavir (Page 3)

Cold Sores

Reviews for Denavir

Anonymous July 8, 2010

For Cold Sores: “I've had cold sores since I was young and this medicine is fantastic! It will stop the cold sore from getting really large and it heals a lot faster. Great product!”

Anonymous March 21, 2011

For Cold Sores: “Best cold sore medication ever. I have tried everything, this stops it from growing right away so they don't last near as long.”

Carol2236765 October 8, 2017

For Cold Sores: “Denavir, for me, does not work. It does not stop the cold sore formation and does not heal it quickly. It has taken nearly 2 weeks for my cold sore to heal.”

Anonymous November 18, 2008

For Cold Sores: “I get cold sores frequently in fall and winter. Denavir is wonderful! When I use it at the first sign, sometimes it doesn't even develop into a cold sore. I always keep this on hand.”

Brenhug March 1, 2016

For Cold Sores: “Denavir is truly the best cure for cold sores. Heals fast and stops pain on contact. I love it!”

BJazz February 17, 2016

For Cold Sores: “Didn't pick up the prescription. My cost was $300! Too bad! This is the best medicine for cold sores!”

Annie5200691 May 27, 2015

For Cold Sores: “This is the best medicine for cold sores that I have ever tried. If you suffer from them, please, please, please get some. This had made such a difference in my life.”