User Reviews for Xenical

Obesity
8.4

Summary of Xenical reviews 8.4 90 reviews

Reviews for Xenical

For Obesity "Started this a month ago. Got weighed today and I've lost half a stone yeah. I did get the orange leakage but am used to it now and eat better to stop it happening"

Geordoe (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 2, 2018

For Obesity "I've been on this medicine and only lost 1 pound - gutted"

Cat1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 17, 2018

For Obesity "I put on a heap of weight after being incorrectly prescribed an anti-depressant. I have come off the anti-depressant but needed to lose the 20 kilos I put on whilst on it. Started taking Xenical around 6 months ago, take it most days and have lost 15-17kilos. I'll take it for another 3 months to lose the rest and get back to my goal weight. Be careful of loose stools but otherwise it's great and little side effects."

Sssmarks (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 28, 2018

For Obesity "I want to try xenical but scared that it might show up in the drug test...Is it possible?"

Jesss 1 February 9, 2018

For Obesity "So I started just over a week ago, if you eat something high fat you get major tummy troubles. But if you stick to low fat things it’s brilliant. I am on it due to an under active thyroid hindering my weight loss with weight watchers. I have a lot to loose, last week I was 167.6kg 1 weeks later I’m 162.5. So in 1 week I've lost 5kg! Amazing, I will be sticking with them. They also encourage me to make sensible choices in my diet. The only side effects I've had other than the upset tummy’s are burping a lot and loss of appetite, both of which I can live with."

D8743788899 December 12, 2017

For Obesity "I starting taking xenical a week ago at 83.2kgs Jumped on scales today and down to 81.2 can't believe it. I have had the orange oily motions only in the mornings and can't fart in bed in case of accident happening. But apart from that no other side effects. Might start multi vitamin at night as I'm a shift worker before bed just to give me a bit more energy. Got 3 months supply but hopping can keep going for another 3 months after wanting to get down to 65."

Didge (taken for less than 1 month) December 12, 2017

For Obesity "I've been taking the drug for around 3 weeks and the weight is literally flying off. What's more unusual is that I'm eating even more rubbish than I normally would. Crisps, ice cream, chocolate etc and the weight is still coming off. Quite unbelievable. Yes I'm having oily stools every day. They come out an orange colour and I'm going 2 or 3 times a day. But I can live with that. Apart from that absolutely no side effects. None. I'm enjoying stepping on the scales every day. I can't wait to refine my diet so it is more healthy and then see how much comes off. This is a miracle drug and can't believe I haven't tried it until now."

Spaceboy (taken for less than 1 month) November 26, 2017

For Obesity "I found xenical while googling weight loss pills in a desperate need to loose weight. My first 3 days I experienced my first side effect but in the 8 days I've been on it I noticed if I don't eat fatty foods I won't get the bad side effects. So I've been on it for 8 days and lost 2 kgs and 5 inches off my waist. Don't know if its me not eating fatty food or the pill but I think its both. Mind you I only take it an hour after dinner. I'm happy with the way its going so far."

The brunette (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2017

For Obesity "I was taking xenical around 10 years ago and eat some garlic to treat flu like symptoms. On that day I got very, very sick and vomited badly and had some blood coming out and I was left with blood taste in my mouth for a day or so. People say that we feel what's going on in our body. At the time I felt that I have had some kind of thrombosis inside my stomach and was worrying about something wrong with my pancreas. I told my doctor about this but she said nothing or not further investigation was done. I was very scared and I stopped taking Xenical. I now have strong pain in my stomach and test done shows that I have developed a cavernous transformation due to a blockage in the portal vein close to head of the pancreas."

Shakky October 18, 2017

For Obesity "I have just started xenical on 21/07/2017. This is day 2 and I have not experienced any side effects whatsoever. Makes me wonder if it will really work on me. I have also started diet for fools so no carbs and really low fat. I have started a jogging regime for 30mins per day. I will weigh myself in a weeks time to check the progress then I will rate. I currently weigh 73kgs and my height is 4. 7."

linky black (taken for less than 1 month) September 21, 2017

For Obesity "I've been struggling with my weight over the years and have tried all kinds of weight loss programs. The last one I was on is the Dr. Bernstein diet where I was paying $600 per month. I lost weight with so much work on this strict diet but gained it back once I stopped going there. I started Xenical on 20/08/2017. I take it 3 times a day but had skipped sometimes when I felt my fat intake was low. I was 229 lbs when I started but today being 29/08/2017, my weight is at 223 lbs. I don't know if my scale is lying to me. Too hard to believe. Side effect noted so far is oily stool. I can deal with that. I will see what happens after two weeks. Looks like I've found the right weight loss method."

Chichi101 August 29, 2017

For Obesity "I've been taking Xenical for over a week now. I am on a low fat, healthy diet and I want to speed the process of losing a few more kilos before my summer holidays. Despite being on a healthy diet I have to say that I've had oily stools and accidents. So far, no major weight loss."

Butterfly x (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2017

For Obesity "I'm wondering if I could use a female period pad to catch the oil leakage at times"

Troyboy1 June 12, 2017

For Obesity "Well, I've been taking orlistat for 6 days three times a day, already lost 1 kg. Although I have a headache and am slightly constipated, I am happy I have found something that works."

슈슈 (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2017

For Obesity "Well $200 dollars spent I sure hope this works . I am 230 lbs . My knees hurt constantly so I figured I better do something if I want to be mobile without pain . I will keep you informed on my weight loss if any ."

Marilyn13 May 4, 2017

For Obesity "I have been using Xenical for 40 days now, lost 18 lbs with minimum exercise. I wish it was a bit cheaper, cause I paid $180 for 90 capsules, but the results are great, so I will continue taking it. I like that Xenical reduced my appetite, however I need to stay home most of the time because I have loose stool mostly everyday. People say to eat low fat diet, but if you eat lots of salads and vegetables, you still will be using washroom a lot."

Ponchik (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 5, 2017

For Obesity "Tried this last year as have widespread oestoarthritis and lost 8 kgs over 6mths -was told I could only take this drug for 6 mths but after not taking it for 4mths have put on 3kgs so have had a new prescription and will aim to have a stronger willpower!! Hate the odour but still love my chocolate!!!"

Bea Gud (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2017

For Obesity "My family physician prescribed xenical 120mg 7 days back. and I was 90kgwhen I started. I couldn't exercise and my diet was the same as before. I used to have low cal low fat diet for years but nothing happened over years except for gaining weight. This pill is miraculous! I lost 3kg in just 6 days and I didn't have to go through any of those horrible side effects. I only took 2 pills per day. Hope to continue this for 3 months and my target is to reach 58 kg and be sexy again ;) . Fingers crossed!"

Poomigirl (taken for less than 1 month) January 9, 2017

For Obesity "I weighted 230 pound in 2008 . It work amazing I went down to 160 pounds . It took me 6 months. I took shake for my lunch with fruit and breakfast was oat meal . Dinner was chicken or pasta . Biggest mistake takeing with McDonald's and the oily poop it was gross . Then I started at the gym working out and wearing small clothing again . Now I'm going to try it again with same way I did before and hope to loose my weight 240 pounds just to be healthy again . You learn with the pills I found ."

Christine111 (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 6, 2017

For Obesity "This drug works but you need to be aware of the side affects. Though expensive (I'm in Australia, I don't know US prices), it's worth it as long as you eat and excercise properly. As it stops approx 30% of the fat you digest from being broken down, you can lose fat soluble vitamins. My pharmacist suggested using a multi vitamin an hour before my first meal or 2 hours after breakfest so xenical wouldn't stop the vitamins, though talk to someone before listening to this advice. If you eat anything is a high fat content you will probably poop your brains out. While visiting my dad, he made meat pies and I had burning diarrhea all night and the following morning. So don't do that, or if you choose to eat it, just skip the pill for that meal."

Marie994 October 6, 2016

For Obesity "I started Xenical 30mg yesterday (day1)morning. Low fat diet and do a 50 minute walk once a day and have lost 3kgs at the end of (day2). Also enjoyed 100@% fruit juice with fibre and vitamins. The lows however was I woke up on day 2 feeling drained and low on nutrients. Vitamin supplements at night do help. The defaecation bit has been timeouts and regular. I am pleased with the product and results to date."

Regards August 30, 2016

For Obesity "I've been using psyllium fiber for several months. But after I suspended from using it my metabolic system seems to require more fiber input. I actually gained weight in a faster rate. Now I'm still taking fiber supplement but it helps only in maintaining my weight. Not anymore on losing some fat (i guess). I'm giving a try with Xenical in my hope to lose for at least 3 kgs. . Good luck to us!"

March Peach August 22, 2016

For Obesity "Am in Ghana and I started taking this drug yesterday. I have not had an "oily poop" incidence...in fact no poop at all. But all I have been doing is: passing out extraordinary gasses"

Amma serwaa July 20, 2016

For Obesity "I started off weighing 220,I'm now 195. I've been losing about 5-6 pounds a month, however, I've not exercised really nor have I changed my diet to a healthy one. I'm going to start walking atleast 30min a day, maybe some weight training and start watching what I eat. I can't wait to see how much faster the weight will come off. You do have to have to be patient with this medicine and DON'T eat high fat foods because you WILL POOP YOURSELF, it's NOT possible to hold it in! It does teach you to eat better though!"

MissyJ1983 July 17, 2016

For Obesity "Very slow to see results. Have been on Xenical for 2 weeks. Only lost 1.5kg. Taking Duramine as well. Been going to gym daily for pilates, yoga and circuit. Cut out wine totally..only have whiskey at night. Results seemvslow"

Gem 63 (taken for less than 1 month) July 1, 2016