User Reviews for Xenical

Obesity
8.3

Summary of Xenical reviews 8.4 98 reviews

Reviews for Xenical

For Obesity "10/06/19 I started these no side effects for first 3 days , but 4th day , loose orange stools , but that I can live with that. I am on my 4th day now and lost 6lbs .. can't believe it"

Me (taken for less than 1 month) June 13, 2019

For Obesity "Started taken xenical on Saturday 23 March 2019 weighed in at 95kg it’s now Monday 25 March 2019 and I weighed myself I’m already 94kg I haven’t had any major side effects I’m a bit more gassy than normal my stools have changed to a orange colour but not been caught short I just feel the need to go to the bathroom more often I will add a further review in a week or so to say if any side affects have changed"

Cridley4 (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2019

For Obesity "I started Xenical 120 just over 2 weeks ago. I only take 2 tablets a day and watch my fat intake. I use an app called My Fitness Pal - where I log everything I eat and it comes up with Carbs, Fat and Protein for everything I eat. I only eat around 1000 calories per day, do not eat chocolates, lollies, chips etc. I do note that my carb intake is sometimes higher than the daily 50% allowed. Could this be stopping me from losing weight? I exercise by doing Aqua Aerobics (high intensity) for an hour at least 4 - 5 days per week. I desperately need to lose around 15kgs but feel that I’m not doing something right. Is 2 weeks too short a time to tell if it’s working? I don’t own scales and have been told to go by my clothes. I have a back injury so cannot walk very far "

Destiny (taken for less than 1 month) March 17, 2019

For Obesity "This has been a miracle drug for me! I have tried and failed many times at dieting. I could not lose weight. I am type 1 diabetic, and I just kept packing on the pounds. Finally, at 271 lbs, I asked for help. In the U.S., my insurance would not cover the cost of Xenical. It was going to cost me $600 a month. Fortunately, the clinic has a prescription assistance program, and I am able to get it for $15 a month. I found out real quick what I could eat and what I could not eat. There were a few days spent on the toilet, but I learned to modify my eating. Xenical does not make you jittery or fill you up. It works in your stomach and gut. I went to my weight doctor yesterday, and in three months, I have lost 33 lbs without much effort at all!!! I am now 238 lbs, and do not need to sleep with my sleep apnea machine. I feel great and people comment that even my complexion looks better. I am still taking Xenical, and still losing weight."

Kentucky, United States (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 3, 2019

For Obesity "I started taking Xenical (Orlistat) almost a week ago. Im 5.3 and currently weigh 162lbs. I gained about 30 pounds after 3 and a half years of using Mirena IUD thats why I started taking Orlistat because nothing was working, it seemed as if my metabolism had been shut. I eat about 1200 calories everyday, I workout 3 days a week and I get around 6000 or more steps a day. So for the first 3 days I had no oily side effects but on the fourth day thats when it really kicked in for me. So far I haven't really lost any weight if anything I've gained about 2 pounds but I'm not sure if that's because I've been working out and my body's retaining more water, I also have my monthly visitor so not quiet sure yet. But I will keep you all updated after 2 weeks."

Anonymous November 16, 2018

For Obesity "Ive been with slimming world (SW) for over a year, I lost nearly 15kg (33lb) and still have 15kg to go. My wight lose ground to a stop as I have done so many times before but this time decided not to give up. I'm using xenical along with SW and lost 2kg in my first week. I have not had any of the side effects but SW is low fat anyhow. I have underactive thyroid RA and OA. I have had 2 knee and 1 hip replacements, 1 toe fusion 1 trapeziectomy in the last 3 years. Fingers crossed losing the weight will also help my poor joints. I would recommend it along with a low fat low carb diet. It is not a miracle cure but if you help yourself it will give you that little extra boost"

Maz (taken for less than 1 month) November 7, 2018

For Obesity "I started Xenical two days ago and I've already lost 2 kilos. Yes the side affects aren't the best but I can live with them if this is the results. My pants are already loose on me! I have no experienced any side affects besides loose bowels and oily stools depending on what I eat. It is a little pricey is Australia its about $97 a month but its early days and I feel so much better, I am willing to pay the price!"

Sam (taken for less than 1 month) October 10, 2018

For Obesity "I tried this medication years ago but couldn't handle the side effects so I stopped, bad choice. Anyways I started back on this medication 3 days ago haven't ate any fat so I haven't had any side effects and best part is I've lost 6lbs! I find being on this medication is teaching me to eat clean and watch my calorie intake. I have a long ways to go but think I can get there with the help of this medication and exercise."

Twinkles84 (taken for less than 1 month) August 19, 2018

For Obesity "Started this a month ago. Got weighed today and I've lost half a stone yeah. I did get the orange leakage but am used to it now and eat better to stop it happening"

Geordoe (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 2, 2018

For Obesity "I've been on this medicine and only lost 1 pound - gutted"

Cat1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 17, 2018

For Obesity "I put on a heap of weight after being incorrectly prescribed an anti-depressant. I have come off the anti-depressant but needed to lose the 20 kilos I put on whilst on it. Started taking Xenical around 6 months ago, take it most days and have lost 15-17kilos. I'll take it for another 3 months to lose the rest and get back to my goal weight. Be careful of loose stools but otherwise it's great and little side effects."

Sssmarks (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 28, 2018

For Obesity "I want to try xenical but scared that it might show up in the drug test...Is it possible?"

Jesss 1 February 9, 2018

For Obesity "So I started just over a week ago, if you eat something high fat you get major tummy troubles. But if you stick to low fat things it’s brilliant. I am on it due to an under active thyroid hindering my weight loss with weight watchers. I have a lot to loose, last week I was 167.6kg 1 weeks later I’m 162.5. So in 1 week I've lost 5kg! Amazing, I will be sticking with them. They also encourage me to make sensible choices in my diet. The only side effects I've had other than the upset tummy’s are burping a lot and loss of appetite, both of which I can live with."

D8743788899 December 12, 2017

For Obesity "I starting taking xenical a week ago at 83.2kgs Jumped on scales today and down to 81.2 can't believe it. I have had the orange oily motions only in the mornings and can't fart in bed in case of accident happening. But apart from that no other side effects. Might start multi vitamin at night as I'm a shift worker before bed just to give me a bit more energy. Got 3 months supply but hopping can keep going for another 3 months after wanting to get down to 65."

Didge (taken for less than 1 month) December 12, 2017

For Obesity "I've been taking the drug for around 3 weeks and the weight is literally flying off. What's more unusual is that I'm eating even more rubbish than I normally would. Crisps, ice cream, chocolate etc and the weight is still coming off. Quite unbelievable. Yes I'm having oily stools every day. They come out an orange colour and I'm going 2 or 3 times a day. But I can live with that. Apart from that absolutely no side effects. None. I'm enjoying stepping on the scales every day. I can't wait to refine my diet so it is more healthy and then see how much comes off. This is a miracle drug and can't believe I haven't tried it until now."

Spaceboy (taken for less than 1 month) November 26, 2017

For Obesity "I found xenical while googling weight loss pills in a desperate need to loose weight. My first 3 days I experienced my first side effect but in the 8 days I've been on it I noticed if I don't eat fatty foods I won't get the bad side effects. So I've been on it for 8 days and lost 2 kgs and 5 inches off my waist. Don't know if its me not eating fatty food or the pill but I think its both. Mind you I only take it an hour after dinner. I'm happy with the way its going so far."

The brunette (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2017

For Obesity "I was taking xenical around 10 years ago and eat some garlic to treat flu like symptoms. On that day I got very, very sick and vomited badly and had some blood coming out and I was left with blood taste in my mouth for a day or so. People say that we feel what's going on in our body. At the time I felt that I have had some kind of thrombosis inside my stomach and was worrying about something wrong with my pancreas. I told my doctor about this but she said nothing or not further investigation was done. I was very scared and I stopped taking Xenical. I now have strong pain in my stomach and test done shows that I have developed a cavernous transformation due to a blockage in the portal vein close to head of the pancreas."

Shakky October 18, 2017

For Obesity "I have just started xenical on 21/07/2017. This is day 2 and I have not experienced any side effects whatsoever. Makes me wonder if it will really work on me. I have also started diet for fools so no carbs and really low fat. I have started a jogging regime for 30mins per day. I will weigh myself in a weeks time to check the progress then I will rate. I currently weigh 73kgs and my height is 4. 7."

linky black (taken for less than 1 month) September 21, 2017

For Obesity "I've been struggling with my weight over the years and have tried all kinds of weight loss programs. The last one I was on is the Dr. Bernstein diet where I was paying $600 per month. I lost weight with so much work on this strict diet but gained it back once I stopped going there. I started Xenical on 20/08/2017. I take it 3 times a day but had skipped sometimes when I felt my fat intake was low. I was 229 lbs when I started but today being 29/08/2017, my weight is at 223 lbs. I don't know if my scale is lying to me. Too hard to believe. Side effect noted so far is oily stool. I can deal with that. I will see what happens after two weeks. Looks like I've found the right weight loss method."

Chichi101 August 29, 2017

For Obesity "I've been taking Xenical for over a week now. I am on a low fat, healthy diet and I want to speed the process of losing a few more kilos before my summer holidays. Despite being on a healthy diet I have to say that I've had oily stools and accidents. So far, no major weight loss."

Butterfly x (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2017

For Obesity "I'm wondering if I could use a female period pad to catch the oil leakage at times"

Troyboy1 June 12, 2017

For Obesity "Well, I've been taking orlistat for 6 days three times a day, already lost 1 kg. Although I have a headache and am slightly constipated, I am happy I have found something that works."

슈슈 (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2017

For Obesity "Well $200 dollars spent I sure hope this works . I am 230 lbs . My knees hurt constantly so I figured I better do something if I want to be mobile without pain . I will keep you informed on my weight loss if any ."

Marilyn13 May 4, 2017

For Obesity "I have been using Xenical for 40 days now, lost 18 lbs with minimum exercise. I wish it was a bit cheaper, cause I paid $180 for 90 capsules, but the results are great, so I will continue taking it. I like that Xenical reduced my appetite, however I need to stay home most of the time because I have loose stool mostly everyday. People say to eat low fat diet, but if you eat lots of salads and vegetables, you still will be using washroom a lot."

Ponchik (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 5, 2017

For Obesity "Tried this last year as have widespread oestoarthritis and lost 8 kgs over 6mths -was told I could only take this drug for 6 mths but after not taking it for 4mths have put on 3kgs so have had a new prescription and will aim to have a stronger willpower!! Hate the odour but still love my chocolate!!!"

Bea Gud (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2017